The Republicans are at it again...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by chuck.ells, Sep 18, 2007.

1. As usual, you have the analytical abilities of a flea.

I have posted numerous times about crimes committed against children by pedophiles and my thoughts on the appropriate punishment.

So fuck off, do some research, and then come back and apologize if you have the integrity to do so, which I doubt.

#11     Sep 18, 2007
  2. As usual, JB, you're 100% wrong.

We went through this almost a year ago. Clearly it escaped your tick-sized brain. When you accused me last year about this, I also had to post this AGAIN regarding the subject of Foley:

Proven wrong again, JB. I'd provide a link but it's high-time you did some homework on your own and tried the Search button or just plain remembered that you had your ass kicked on this same subject a year ago. You know, I really do grow weary of making you my bitch over and over each time you put your foot in your moonbat mouth and plain lie. It's just too easy.

You'd think in a year you'd have come up with new ways to lie or obfuscate. You're so inept you can't even do that. You're the Inspector Clouseau of the Moonbat Nation.

ROFLMAO! :D

#12     Sep 18, 2007
  3. Meanwhile, Toilet Man returned to US Senate on Monday where he attended the weekly Republican luncheon with his collaeagues and voted.

Here's the toilet our boy was working:

http://www.lostweekend.tv/2007/09/minnesota_finds_new_tourist_at.html

New poll lows for Bush and Congress.

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - President George W. Bush and the U.S. Congress registered record-low approval ratings in a Reuters/Zogby poll released on Wednesday, and a new monthly index measuring the mood of Americans dipped slightly on deepening worries about the economy.

Only 29 percent of Americans gave Bush a positive grade for his job performance, below his worst Zogby poll mark of 30 percent in March. A paltry 11 percent rated Congress positively, beating the previous low of 14 percent in July.

Biggest landslide ever coming.....

#13     Sep 19, 2007
  4. JB being owned - priceless

#14     Sep 19, 2007
  5. Geez, really have to dig out that hapaboy dirty laundry. I guess he was not embarrassed enough a year ago. Wonder why he is afraid of providing the link? Here it is:
    http://elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=1218717&highlight=artie21#post1218717
    And here is the discussion following that post:
    Now you know why hapaboy is afraid of quoting the whole post or giving a link. He doesn't "recall," to borrow a Republican's favorite phrase.

#15     Sep 19, 2007
  6. I don't read the sentiment the same as you '87. IMO the fallout was already in '06. Bush being off the ballot in 2008 mitigates a great deal for the GOP. American's are still distrustful of the Dem's on security and Bush will get brownie points in polls if this economic "crisis" is temporarily averted. Voting for Dem's as a stop on Bush war policies was the cry in '06. Now all the electorate sees is an ineffectual Dem majority.

My prediction: Hillary (or Gore if her polling lags) will run as out of Iraq candidates and then put us in WWlll. Iran is going down, no matter who is in the WH next.......

#16     Sep 19, 2007
  7. james_bond_3rd

09-19-07 12:42 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Quote from hapaboy:

Show me one single post where I have attacked people in response to their condemnation of Foley as you have described. Come on, "Professor."

And oh, although there is a Democratic Party, and a Republican Party, there is no "Pedophile Party" as much as you wished there were.

Clueless moonbat teaching at a university....pity the students who do not subscibe to his lunatic leanings.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WTF?

I read through that entire thread 2x and I don't see that quote.

Please tell me that you're such a wanker that you'd make up that quote.

Or if not, please link to the correct thread.

#17     Sep 19, 2007
  8. Bwahahahahaha!! Hardly "afraid" of providing the link. As I posted earlier, I just wanted you to have to do some research. And you've done exactly that. So thanks.

But what have you proven, dimwit? All you have proven is that I object to asshole moonbats like artie21 (and chuck.ells, for that matter) insinuating that those who don't subscribe to their political points of views are pedophiles. That is all you have proven.

Clearly, if you weren't such a mental midget, like any normal human being you would understand that my post about not condemning any of those who condemned Foley means precisely that.

I'll simplify it because you are a simpleton:

Condemning Foley: OK.

Condeming Foley and calling me and others pedophiles because we don't agree with your moonbat ideologies: Not OK.

Get it? Probably not...

Anyway, thanks for doing the work, posting the link, and providing even more rope to hang yourself with after I illustrate - yet again - what an utter moron you are.

Yep, no doubt, you continue to prove that you are the Inspector Clouseau of the Moonbat Nation. How proud you must be...

#18     Sep 19, 2007
  9. Saw this on a message board:

Podewumun (See profile | I'm a fan of Podewumun)

Well, he is a Republican.

If I had to guess, I'd say they've all taken a vow to never again to enter a men's lavatory, so they're forced to shit out of their mouths now.

What's new?

:D :D :D

#19     Sep 19, 2007
  10. But, but, since the Dems won Congress, shouldn't they have astronomical ratings?

Wait a minute, it couldn't be because they've gone back on their pledges to right all the wrongs of Bush, could it? What happened to those first 100 days?

Bush, arguably the most divisive President ever, has almost three times the approval ratings of the Democrat-controlled Congress.....wow.

Segue to the moonbats blaming it all on the evil Jewish/Zionist/oil cabal.

#20     Sep 19, 2007