The Republican Party's time to choose

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, Jan 19, 2013.

1. If you're going to say P&R is only for people who currently trade as fact then you need to back that up,if you cant stop making shit up and stating your assumptions as fact

#41     Jan 21, 2013
  2. Hell there would probably only be about 15 people on here if you had to be an "elite trader" to post.

#42     Jan 21, 2013
  3. Hooti

Hooti

On this inauguration day, I guess a political comment is fitting.

My first vote was for Nixon’s 2nd term. Voted for Regan.
    Bringing in the religious right, to my observation, moved my party to extremism and intolerance.

I watched Reaganomics get pushed way past how he said he presented it. I believe our current financial mess is the end result of that. Trickle down economics is in no way conservative fiscal policy.

About 20 years ago the idea government was the problem was accepted by Republicans and Democrats. I believe they accepted responsibility and have dealt with that. They’ve shrunk government actually to much I think, though a lot more efficiency is still needed.

I think right now that big business is the problem. It’s still spinning out a radical high jacking of conservative fiscal policy… by that I mean big business is making to much relative to, or at the cost of, having a viable middle class.

So while I hold to my original conservative Republican roots and principles, that is, why I became a Republican, I have for some years voted a straight Democratic ticket in protest of what has recently been called ’the party of the stupid’ by many in it’s own leadership! On my part that choice to vote Democrat made after going to the Republican meetings and being told literally to ‘shut up’… if I had any difference whatsoever of opinion with them.

That is not good politics. Loses my vote.
    Just my personal version of the start of this thread, and why as a conservative you might consider being practical, and tolerant, not radical.

#43     Jan 21, 2013
  4. +1 LOL !!!

#44     Jan 21, 2013
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

NOW you're making shit up kid.
    I said it's for traders. Past present future, doesn't matter. It just doesn't include YOU.

#45     Jan 21, 2013
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

- 100 ha ha ha

What are you like, 12 years old?

#46     Jan 21, 2013
  7. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

If he wasn't, would he still attend Katy Perry concerts?

#47     Jan 21, 2013

#48     Jan 21, 2013
  9. Coming from the idiot who posted this 10 minutes ago

#49     Jan 21, 2013

10. Old enough to join the "union" and try to put down insurrections against the Crown.

#50     Jan 21, 2013