The Republican Party's time to choose

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, Jan 19, 2013.

1. I know.... I know..... can anyone say something good about Barry?

"Yea, Bush was worse."

#21     Jan 20, 2013
  2. jem

jem

why are we talking about Romney.
    I am sure most fiscal conservatives were a bit concerned about his nebulous plan.

every one of your Obama is not the biggest spender stats is slanted or wrong.
    I am sure your Bush is worse stat is slanted in many ways.
    For one... we are comparing 3-4 years of Obama to 8 for bush.

nevertheless when you have see ads for food stamps going into an election we all know who the food stamp president and party is.

small govt, big liberty rugged individualists or big govt low liberty food stampers.

#22     Jan 20, 2013

3. 1.We are talking about Romney because he was the last republican nominee for president.If you say we should have voted republican thats who you are saying we should be voting for

2.every one of my Obama is not the biggest spender stats is not slanted or wrong. Most of Obamas spending is paying Bushs bills and deficets

3.Again,food stamps are 73 billion a year,Bush increased defense spending 400 billion a year,Romney would have increased defense spending 100 billion in 2013 alone.If you are concerned about the budget shouldn't you be more concerned about the 700-800 billion billion being spent on defense then the 73 billion on food stamps ? Romneys first year defense spending increase is more then the total spent on food stamps

4.On the food stamp issue you are correct about bush for 8 vs Obama for 4 but Obama had to increase food stamps because of the recession Bush left him

#23     Jan 20, 2013
  4. jem

jem

And bush got a recession from Clinton... or just about a recession (depending on your defintion)

The banks caused the recession and Obama promised to make changes.
    Obama did not make and useful changes... did not end too big to fail and did not prosecute anyone., This crappy economy is all on him now.

#24     Jan 20, 2013
  5. So you're saying the economy Bush got from Clinton and the economy Obama got from Bush are similar ?

Was the budget Bush got from Clinton and the budget Obama got from Bush also similar ?

#25     Jan 20, 2013
  6. Ricter

Ricter

As Playground Lukie<sup>TM</sup> is a trader, why does he post on this politics and religion board?

#26     Jan 20, 2013
  7. I'd like to know as well :cool:

#27     Jan 20, 2013
  8. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Even that's losing it's truth.

[​IMG]

#28     Jan 20, 2013
  9. jem

jem

No I am saying Bush and Congress were immoral and corrupt spenders and now Obama and Congress are even worse. They are destroying the standard of living of our current middle class with inflation and saddling our children with crazy debt.

Finally, how can there be any doubt Obama was the food stamp president.
    They were advertising food stamps before the election and 45 million americans are on them.

If 45 million americans really need food stamps... Obama has created the worst economic depression in history.

#29     Jan 20, 2013
  10. There were already around 30 million people on food stamps before Obama took office jem.Obama has added around the same amount of people that Bush did(even though Bush didn't come into office with the economy losing 800,000 jobs per month)

Obama didn't create the worst economic depression in history,he inherited the 2nd biggest depression since the great depression

[​IMG]

#30     Jan 20, 2013