The Republican Brain: The Science of Why They Deny Science- and Reality

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Nov 20, 2012.

1. some people around here should read this:

The Republican Brain: The Science of Why They Deny Science- and Reality
    Bestselling author Chris Mooney uses cutting-edge research to explain the psychology behind why today’s Republicans reject reality—it's just part of who they are.
    From climate change to evolution, the rejection of mainstream science among Republicans is growing, as is the denial of expert consensus on the economy, American history, foreign policy and much more. Why won't Republicans accept things that most experts agree on? Why are they constantly fighting against the facts?

http://www.amazon.com/The-Republica...8&qid=1353349645&sr=8-1&keywords=chris+mooney

2. stoic

stoic

The FT Brain.

jeez wiz people look at me!!! I found another book of leftwing propaganda. It has the same leftwing propaganda that I've bought into my whole life, so it must be true!!! You should read it!!! Now I'm off to surf other leftwing propaganda sites like the Huffington Post and the New York Times so I can cut and paste even more leftwing propaganda to ET........I might even get up to 3 post per day if I keep this up............ gee I'm smart!!!!