The Republican brain … on science

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Apr 17, 2012.

1. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Somebody has got to do those icky hospital jobs overnight that involve bodily fluids, soiled bedding and brimming bedpans and I salute your dedication to "gettin 'er done" at night while the rest of us sleep peacefully without having to get any of that stuff on us. RCG, this Buds for you. :D

And Brass can take satisfaction in successfully manuevering through mind-numbing days of arithmetic tedium and effeminate bank teller politics at least before he was replaced...by an ATM machine. I'm sure the world will figure out what to do with people whose jobs have been taken by automation. In the meantime I'm guessing Canada supplies him with a paycheck of sorts, housing assistance and all of the other accoutrements of socialized living lol.

RCG and Brass share a common trait in that one likes to deliver the hose nozzle in the tuckus and the other one just likes something in his tuckus.

#51     Apr 18, 2012
  2. Brass

Brass

You just can't quite get past the sexual innuendo, can you, 377HOMER? You and Lucrum have so much to talk about.

And even if I had been a bank teller, it would be more employment than you ever saw. Frankly, I have never seen such diminution of honest work and employment, whatever it may be. And here we thought that you guys glorified self-sufficiency and contribution to society. What's wrong with this picture?

#52     Apr 18, 2012
  3. 377OHMS

377OHMS

I wrote futurecurrents off long ago as a phony technologist and a shrill and panicky AGW fucktard. Somebody has to sort our recycled materiels so I'm glad he is at least gainfully employed.

The irony of futurecurrents bitterly complaining about being ignored and now widely employing the ignore list isn't lost here, its a perfect example of liberal hypocrisy and his own inability to cope.

Sorting trash on a conveyer belt isn't just a job, its a stress-reduction life choice. I just hope he washes up at the end of the day before he latches on to that Big Mac down at the McD's.

#53     Apr 18, 2012
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

You sure are defensive of bank tellers, for a guy who claims he never was one.

#54     Apr 18, 2012
  5. Brass

Brass

Apparently unlike you, I'm defensive of all honest employment and the dignity of work. And although I didn't work at the branch level, I do know that they earned their keep. Why would you either implicitly or explicitly seek to diminish the value and dignity of any occupation? These are, after all, the taxpayers you're so fond of.

#55     Apr 18, 2012
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

I love bank bank tellers, the pretty female ones anyway.

#56     Apr 18, 2012
  7. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Its been so long since I walked into a bank to do business I don't even remember. Its all online or an ATM anymore.

#57     Apr 18, 2012