The Republican brain … on science

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Apr 17, 2012.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

You mean like...bank teller?

#41     Apr 18, 2012
  2. Brass

Brass

Not that I was one, but are you now going to make fun of them, too? Is there no job that is not beneath your contempt? Who's "elitist" now?

#42     Apr 18, 2012
  3. Ironic because liberal policies are dependent upon a significant portion of the economy being utilized by conservatives.

#43     Apr 18, 2012
  4. I bet I have one before you do:)

#44     Apr 18, 2012
  5. And now, you cannot even be original.

Pathetic.

A prime example of being well trained having nothing to do with being well educated.:D

Even worse, your own words indicate that you know better than the idiotic post you just made. Please do not make me go out and dig them up. I am trying to give you an out here. I know you are backwards mentally and most likely will not take it, but I am giving you the chance.:)

#45     Apr 18, 2012

6. Sorry but section 8 housing isn't gonna let you.

#46     Apr 18, 2012
  7. Great discussion guys !

One proof of the dullness of the rabid righty mind is the total lack of any intelligent, creative or insightful response by any of them here.

And is there any reason not to put fulcrum on ignore? I never see anything from him beyond "You're stupid". 377, denner, and Phoenix are already proven worthless and on ignore. The only reason Fulcrum is not is because he hasn't insulted anyone's parents or been a homophobic bigot like the others, but there is such a lack of substance it's not even worth reading his posts. Jem at least responds with something other than insults, and for that he gets my vote as the smartest regularly-posting righty here. Which isn't saying much.

But now I'm guilty of what I'm accusing others. Oh well. I guess I'm just getting tired of these tit for tat go-nowhere "discussions".

#47     Apr 18, 2012
  8. Brass

Brass

Actually, he has.

#48     Apr 18, 2012
  9. "Whatever you are doing, when you do it with dignity, openness, integrity, and with your whole heart, becomes ennobled. All work is honorable".

Let us keep this in mind as we debate. To do otherwise diminishes ones argument.

#49     Apr 18, 2012
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

1)Not too many nurses can afford such a thing.

2)Who do you plan on getting to fly it for you, since you couldn't finish the flying lessons you later lied about not taking?

3) I don't want a Cirrus to begin with. I'm designing and building something
    faster with nose to tail cool factor.

#50     Apr 18, 2012