The Repeal Vote: An historic repudiation of an entitlement that is only 10 months old

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Mercor, Jan 19, 2011.

1. Which of course brings to mind his Freudian slip when discussing his " muslim" faith .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2o2fKbLJc8&feature=related

#31     Jan 20, 2011
  2. Ricter

Ricter

He has a new age kind of view of religion, "many paths", "same god different name", etc. In that regard he is like the majority of people in the country. I know Christians don't like that.

#32     Jan 20, 2011
  3. So let me get this straight he" has a new age kind of view of religion, "many paths", but he reflexively narrowed it down to a specific one which happens to be "muslim"

Nice try ,

NEXT !

#33     Jan 20, 2011
  4. Ricter

Ricter

I looked at the video, and I looked at the stuff the Christian anti-defamation league posted. It looks like he misspoke on the former, and on the latter, well, it's garbage.

#34     Jan 20, 2011
  5. pspr

pspr

No one has benefited from Obamacare. The taxes kick in and the buraucracy starts to be built immediately but almost none of the policy that would help anyone kicks in until after 2012. That's why it should be dismantled now before another Medicare that is going to bankrupt the country without a doubt.

And if it is such a great deal why has Obama granted exemptions from complying with the law to big unions, McDonalds and hundreds of other companies. How do you exempt someone from the law anyway?

#35     Jan 20, 2011
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

An inconvenient truth!

#36     Jan 20, 2011
  7. That poll's a fraud:
    http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=213729

#37     Jan 20, 2011
  8. The public doesn't want Obamacare. That poll was nothing but liberal propaganda designed to fool sheeple like you who don't look below the surface.

#38     Jan 20, 2011
  9. The sad reality is, obamascare bill was written by three separate think tank groups who are aligned with large Insurance companies. Obamascare was nothing more then a solidification of large Insurance companies locking in their control over the game (with a disgusting back door tax the little guy scheme thrown in for fun.....with IRS control.....%$@$%%#$@##$%).

SCREW THAT!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

#39     Jan 20, 2011
  10. ===============
    Good points,good percentage%%;
    but that may understate the victory, the ''OLd Domonion State Judge[VA]already ruled it unconstitutional.............................:cool:

#40     Jan 24, 2011