The Repeal Vote: An historic repudiation of an entitlement that is only 10 months old

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Mercor, Jan 19, 2011.

1. Boy, you guys must keep the talk show hate plugged into your ears, don't miss an opportunity to trash your president.

"He was trying to express the thought that in all the time he had spent on the campaign trail so far in 2007-2008, he had visited all (48) of the states in continetal U.S. save for one = 47, not 57. " Snopes

And why not bring up the actual 57 muslim states, since I suppose he's a Muslim too? Oh yeah, don't forget that pesky birth certificate too.

c

#21     Jan 20, 2011
  2. Now my turn to say look at the source, but I won't, it's just that
    I was not referring to that poll? I was referring to the AP poll.

c

#22     Jan 20, 2011
  3. pspr

pspr

But you just did! You can't say it then say you won't and be credible.

#23     Jan 20, 2011
  4. Ricter

Ricter

Bugs does not understand contextual interpretation. Thus, he would be horrible at transcription.

#24     Jan 20, 2011
  5. pspr

pspr

Thank's for reminding us of that valid point. Numbers do tend to stick in our heads and pop out of our mouths when we least expect.

#25     Jan 20, 2011
  6. #26     Jan 20, 2011
  7. #27     Jan 20, 2011
  8. olias

olias

I'm sure all the people who have benefited from Health Care are thrilled that the House is working on it.

#28     Jan 20, 2011
  9. olias

olias

exactly. it's just weak-ass tactics like this that I despise. It's ok to question the merits of the bill, but for Christ's sake ,tactics like this are freakin laughable. How can anyone stand for it?

#29     Jan 20, 2011
  10. My daughters doctor visits just increased 120% in costs this year. I was told by the billing department that it was due to ObamaCare.

Care to explain?

#30     Jan 20, 2011