The Religious Bigotry of Secular Agnostic Jews

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Pa(b)st Prime, Sep 11, 2008.

1. stu

stu

It's true. America is no longer a Christian nation because of those God damned Bill of Rights.

Things started going down the kazoo once the Puritans, who let's face it are the only true Christians worthy of the name , gave way to evil Founding secular freedom - liberty stuff and crap. Think of it! Judges stand in the way of the work and word of the Good Lord in whose name New England and all places within pissing distance were purged of those un Godly injuns .

What is to become of us now that GWB, arguably the greatest Christian since John Winthrop, is moving on ? Mercy be . Though fear not, for the Lord works in mysterious ways. HE ‘s making ready McCain and Palin to lead all onward Christian soldiers marching as to war, with the cross of GW B Jesus going on before.
    Praise alleluia , scourge and damn to Hell O Loving God, all those who would reject the idea of Christian Nation.

#21     Sep 16, 2008
  2. Yes, but we come back to the same 2 basic points when speaking of majority rules. First, of course, is what if the majority voted that all non christians pay all income taxes or something equally as ridiculous. The second is the majority consisting of those more educated, as in all of history, able to read and write, as in all of history, making a majority of the few who were able to comprehend what was being done to them.

We still don't know too much about Palin, and I have to say that I detest some of the mud being thrown at her, especially as it pertains to her personal life and family concerns. I do share a fear of too much evangelical intervention, especially as it may pertain to future of the Supreme Court. Not that all evangelical values are inherently bad, because they're not, simply because in my opinion, ANY religion based lawmaking can be problematic. Crusades, of course, extreme, but making a point.

c

#22     Sep 16, 2008
  3. cuz69

cuz69

Nice one Pabst!

Ok... 1 point for Pabst... your turn ZZZzzzz You Asshole.

#23     Sep 16, 2008
  4. Why interrupt the old man and his fantasy about other men?

He thinks about guys wacking off, thinks of dicks in mouths...I am not saying he is latently driven to think about men's genitalia constantly, it is too obvious and frequent for latency...

#24     Sep 16, 2008
  5. maxpi

maxpi

This election is very entertaining. You have Obama's religion, Liberation Theology [marxist in nature, made up by Jesuits, and we all know where they are coming from] And we have John McCain's answer in Sarah Palin. Anybody who has watched the Total Onslaught videos knows that this election is the real deal... Liberals are going nuts because there are three liberal supreme court justices that can't likely hold on to the job for the next eight years. If McCain wins the court goes somewhat to the right, if Obomber wins it swings so far to the left the founding fathers would not be able to tell if they were in the USA or on Mars... it's making me nervous. Can the US citizens be dumb enough to vote in marxism... stay tuned......

#25     Sep 16, 2008
  6. W4rl0ck

W4rl0ck

ANTY SEEEEEEEEMITE!!!

#26     Sep 16, 2008
  7. ===================
    Good points,PaPrime;
    except any ''community '' doesnt necessarily act or walk or talk the same.:cool:

Probably due to B Hussein Chicago crookedness;
    they probably will try to wedge Sara's Jews for Jesus connection..............[Any Christian is related to Jesus, a Jew.:cool: ]

#27     Sep 16, 2008
  8. I accept your words as Gospel Truth my dear friend. :)

#28     Sep 16, 2008
  9. jem

jem

Stu - just can't give this one up. It bothers him so much that we were once a Christian nation and we were also a great nation.

No matter how much he cries - he can not erase the simple fact that most of our states supported Christian churches, taught the Christian religion in Public Schools, made people swear oaths that they believe in God and our Jesus to hold office and that the U.S. Supreme court reviewed all of this evidence and declared in the U.S. v. Trinity case that we are (were) a Christian nation.

#29     Sep 17, 2008
  10. stu

stu

how would you know, your not a true Christian. ( BTW Jesus is watching you tell lies about God's Court)

#30     Sep 17, 2008