The Religious Bigotry of Secular Agnostic Jews

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Pa(b)st Prime, Sep 11, 2008.

1. :D

#11     Sep 11, 2008
  2. jem

jem

zzz that is why is so difficult to discuss religion with loons. You are far to bigoted and filled with hate to try and understand what born agains preach.

Much discussion is devoted to back sliding... Quite of bit of bible reading is done.

Christians believe their nature is changed when they accept jesus. They are new creation aligned with God. When the holy spirit starts working on their changed nature - it is far easier for them to follow the right path. If you believe, act on God's word and walk with him - you have no desire to follow the desire of the flesh.

The tough walk is for the people who state they are born again but are not. are they trying to control their urges with their own will self control?

Now you can see the beginning of the tension and why it takes a lot of studying in the word. Is a man is saved or is a man was never in? Can you tell by the fruit of a man works. Can you judge his heart. What percent of "Christians" are not really saved. Is a man really working with the lord or is he just exercising his own will power.

Not easy questions. And to me when you really study the scripture - you probably end up coming to different conclusions than most of them do. But, that is not to say some born agains do not have a comprehensive understanding of the bible.

since in you are in So Cal before you continue to hate born again Christians and put down their theology perhaps you should review some of the materials put out by the founder of Calvery Chapels. These guys have a very strong understanding of the bible. Perhaps you wish to walk into their Churches...

These are not people to be afraid of and some of them a rocket scientists... Just to let you know this is not a secret ad for them. I believe they are wrong on one of Jesus' core teachings so I do not attend their church. But you ought to consider learning more about their beliefs before you mock them like all the other knee jerk prejudiced liberal voices of tolerance.

#12     Sep 12, 2008
  3. Yawn, a sermon from the mount of jem.

Anytime you want to seriously address the issues apart from your personal take on your own beliefs, that might be worthwhile.

Meanwhile, the "Christian" nation of the USA has 50% or more of marriages ending in divorce, 75% or more cheating on their taxes, starting wars, allowing poor people to live below the poverty line, allowing people to go without health care, etc., etc., etc.

#13     Sep 12, 2008
  4. Iceman must agree with you, lol. Check out this hysterical PM from him.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    iceman1

I see
    Listen you sorry piece of trash. Let's talk about this. Just give me your name and address and I will meet you to discuss your "wasting my ass" right after I see the state's attorney and the police. I have already contacted the chicago police yesterday in person and showed them your post and mine. They asked me for a name and address to determine if jurisdiction is in chicago. so you gutless, spineless bigot why don't you back up your threat. give me your name and address so we can talk about this. meanwhile I will communicate with Baron in order to have your obviously worthless low-class ass kicked off of ET.

by the way you sorry excuse for a human being you may not know this but I spent 5 years working for the state's attorney's office in cook county. i know a loser like you could care less but you should since i know the criminal laws relating to your online conduct far better than a biot like you!

govern yourself accordingly you meaningless sad angry piece of trash!

09-13-08 06:54 AM

#14     Sep 13, 2008
  5. jem

jem

We are no longer a christian nation you loon. The courts have made sure of that....
    Besides your stats are pathetic. To whom are what comparing us.

There was a recent study put out by europeans that said 40% of swedes were below our poverty line.

You once again spill you continued hatred out. You really should examine your hypocrisy - you preach tolerance for all cultures except the one which allows you to be such a loon.

#15     Sep 16, 2008
  6. Failure to respond to the comments I made previously.

I have already heard the Mt. Jem sermon, thanks.

#16     Sep 16, 2008
  7. Ask the troll about his scientology beliefs and he will shut right up.

He's crazier than Pat Robertson.

Z10, grab the cans and let's get down to some auditing.

http://www.radaronline.com/from-the-magazine/travolta.jpg

#17     Sep 16, 2008
  8. Anytime you would like to prove your false claims, be my guest.

#18     Sep 16, 2008
  9. I read the accusation on the huffington post I think, so it must be true right??

#19     Sep 16, 2008
  10. Please provide the link, thanks.

#20     Sep 16, 2008