The religion of peace...

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by a_person, May 11, 2010.

1. #11     May 12, 2010
  2. This thread is quite symptomatic and I actually appreciate the contributions of our dear muslim friend sameeh as he perfectly demonstrates the true muslim mentality. Despite a huge number of insurmountable problems in the Muslim world - poverty, ignorance, intolerance, fanaticism, terrorism just to name a few, their only answer, their only concern and their only excuse is Israel. I am afraid they are beyond hope.

#12     May 12, 2010
  3. PatternRec

PatternRec Guest

Well, the Qu'ran and Hadith teach them to mistrust Jews, that Jews are evil and that Jews are their mortal enemy.

#13     May 12, 2010
  4. This thread was created by you, a Nazi Zionist who carries a hate promotion agenda. I merely exposed the hate your state is engulfed in and the hate that personally guides you. It exposes your people and state's hate, extremism, fascism, anger and racism.

#14     May 13, 2010
  5. Hi Pattern,

That is funny! Are you sure the Qur'an and the Hadith mistrust "Jews"? Cause as far as the record shows, the Term Jews was coined in the 13th century. Prior to that, the so called Qur'an, as well as the stupid Hadith called them sons of Israel, and according their Allah, he thought of them as his favourite.

Do me a favour Pattern, please do your homework first before you add any more errornios contribution.

Regards

Sameeh

#15     May 13, 2010
  6. The thread was indeed created by me to demonstrate yet another example of muslim hate against the west and western values (freedom of speech in this case). The savage attack on the cartoon author by your muslim brethren can only be compared with the fatwa against Sulman Rushdie. And yet your only excuse/explanation/diversion/obfuscation - ISRAEL. This is such a perfect insight into how the muslim brain works. Thanks for playing :)

#16     May 13, 2010
  7. If anyone hates the West, conspires against it and sucks its blood dry, especially the US, it is you Zionists. The Muslim radicals are, as they say, "what you see is what you get" when it comes to their contempt toward the US. On the other hand, you Zionists are the most vile, concealed and back stabbing traitors. The day will come when the American people will wake up and find that the one who has been screwing them and stabbing them in the back while sporting an innocent smile is you Zionists. You were bred on treason and connivances and you will continue on acting as such until you are caught. And when you are, lord have mercy on you! No more seeking the Arabs for a shelter like you did during the inquisition.

#17     May 13, 2010
  8. Violent muslims, violent Jews, violent Atheists....Maybe the problem is that people are just violent in general and whatever they love is just their excuse for being violent. Hell...if people love soccer/football, you see all sorts of violence there. Isnt soccer just a game thats supposed to be fun and for entertainment, yet some of their violent acts put muslims & Jews to shame.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LF6Skj7WGoM&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LF6Skj7WGoM&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Even the soccer fans are violent as hell.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/E2fW-VUnFWE&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/E2fW-VUnFWE&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

#18     May 13, 2010
  9. Mav88

Mav88

peil, soccer fans are not hell bent on getting back at the west or implementing Sharia, or some sort of Caliphate. Soccer fans don't generally have an institutional hatred of western culture, and ther are not nearly as many of them.

Please don't trivialize the serious problem of Islam versus civilization by comparing it to soccer fans. It would be like telling the IRA they are just a bunch of drunken hooligans.

#19     May 13, 2010
  10. PatternRec

PatternRec Guest

Yeah? You think I need to do more homework? Nice try. Obfuscation doesn't work. No one is fooled.

#20     May 14, 2010