The Religion of Peace Strikes Again (Part 2)

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by sameeh55, Jun 3, 2009.

1. Quote from Mav88:

Africa is not the center of gravity of western Christianity, the US is.

When Africa was convenient enough for you to show Muslim under a bad light, it was front and center in your hate promotion.

But when I showed you that Christians in Africa committed, and still commit more hideous crimes than Muslims, you decided to brush it aside by stating the above

You dug up something about some wacko I never heard of to answer the question about how many people Robertson has had killed?

Try answering the question
    [/QUOTE]

You are talking about digging info about a guy you have never heared off?? Seriously?

And you did not dig any info about, let me see, Armed Islamic Group (GIA)? Lashkar-e-Toiba?

And of course, Mav was right there and then when these Radicals uttered these words. There is no way that Mav dug his info from Zionist websites keen on promoting hate.

At lease I had to do my own digging Mav, in your case, every peice of filth about Muslim, be it a muslim child in India will be furnished to you to use in your own Jihad.

You see how it is Mav? Anybody could promote hate!

I could create a website and fill it with propoganda against Christians and Jews.

#51     Jun 4, 2009
  2. Tresor

Tresor

Mav88,

You did google? Then your google is full of shit. Try wikipedia, last time I checked the death toll was 1 million. Newest research claim 1.2 million killed in Iraq since 2003 from ''not natural causes / war'' causes.

And I neither claimed nor thought Japan was Christian. Are you fucking dumb or illiterate?

Germans are in 64% Christians. Germans are not secular, a majority of the people are believers. The laws of this country however provide for a separation between the state and the Church to some extend. Not fully, because Germans pay religious taxes through the state tax authorities. I guess you didn't know this.

Please do yourself a favour and get some BASIC knowledge first before posting anything.

Regards

P.S. Ask your mirror who is full of shit now.

#52     Jun 4, 2009
  3. Tresor

Tresor

I hope you do not believe what you wrote. US is the center of Christian fundamentalism, not Christianity!!!

US together with Bangladesh are the biggest religious rednecks the world over.

#53     Jun 4, 2009
    #54     Jun 5, 2009
  5. TGregg

TGregg

If the "vast majority of peaceful muslims" spent a quarter as much effort denouncing and helping to stop the fanatics as they do trying to convince everybody they are a peaceful religion, I'd be more convinced. Instead of filing lawsuits stopping television shows from portraying muslims as terrorists or stopping security from picking a male muslim aged 20-30 for searching over an 80 year old grandma in a wheelchair, they could be calling attention to imams who preach hate in their mosques. But, they'd rather come here and try to claim that the vast majority of terrorism on this planet at this time is not done in the name of allah.

Meanwhile, The Religion of Peace strikes again! 30 dead in a mosque. No outrage from the "peaceful" muslims on this, but boy think of the riots and marches and screaming lectures in the mosques and handwringing on television and condemnation from the UN all around the world if the Jews or Americans did this. However, it was muslim terrorists, so that's OK.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090605/ap_on_re_as/as_pakistan

Oh, but don't forget, one muslim gave $40 to somebody. So it balances out.

#55     Jun 5, 2009
    #56     Jun 5, 2009
  7. Support you and we will be supporting occupation and maintenance
    ------------------------

Gotta love that line of thought.

We have this current situation with the African American culture in America. If the African Americans embrace education they will be supporting the white man ideals.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, urban schools are looking more and more like correctional facilities.

Hence, occupation and maintenance is here to stay.

#57     Jun 5, 2009
  8. Quote from nutmeg:

Gotta love that line of thought.

We have this current situation with the African American culture in America. If the African Americans embrace education they will be supporting the white man ideals.

Are you comparing education to occupation? What can I say to that! I mean really...WHAT CAN I SAY TO THAT?!

Let me put it to you in the most diplomatic way possible nutmeg. Given your above comment, I say blacks are better off not embracing an educational system that produces idiots with your level of comprehension of international affairs.

Regards,

#58     Jun 5, 2009
  9. sameeh55,

Nevermind.

One thing I've learned conversing on the net is that sometimes people miss my point, that's okay because some people do understand my point and those are the people I'm talking to. No offense taken.

#59     Jun 5, 2009
  10. The one thing we all can agree on, it that history has proven that most religions, especially Muslims and Christianity have both been murderous in the name of their gods. If you think they are right or wrong depends if your side are murdering or getting murdered. As long as we have people dedicating their life to invisible gods and powers and basing their life on centuries old short stories then the insane thoughts and actions of both religions will continue.

#60     Jun 5, 2009