The Religion of Peace Strikes Again (Part 2)

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by sameeh55, Jun 3, 2009.

1. Mav88

Mav88

Pat Robertson is talking about fight within the US, not abroad and specifically he doesn't mention killing muslims by name. How many people have Pat Robertson's people killed?

Christian identity? Never heard of them, but I did my own web research. I'll even take your word for it that they killed 3 people, even if they have 50,000, that's nothing compared to 100 million muslim radicals. 2 gays? Are you kidding me?? that's punishable by death by the Saudi gov't, the fucking gov't!

General William Boykin Answers you back;

"We in the army of God, in the house of God, kingdom of God have been raised for such a time as this," Boykin said last year."

That's a threatening statement? How? I am an atheist and I am not worried as much as Muslims calling for the outright killing of me.

So for the kill tally:
    Christian wackos = 3
    Muslim terror attacks since 9/11 =13,313 with thousands dead

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/Pages/TheList.htm

you are pathetic, just as contemptable as sick muslim extremists

#41     Jun 4, 2009
  2. Mav88

Mav88

Tresor,

1.2million killed? German and Japanese religion just as fanatical as Islam?

I'm sorry but you are beyond help. You choose to believe demonstrable rubbish, debating you is useless since you have no intellectual integrity.

#42     Jun 4, 2009
  3. Tom B

Tom B

Ron Paul is one of the 80%.

#43     Jun 4, 2009
  4. Mav88

Mav88

Tresor logic

Are you kidding me? You didn't save Kuwait from Hussein.... and finally when he invaded oil-rich Kuwait you decided to drive him out of Kuwait.

Notice the lack of effective response to the arguments against his post.

example: He claimed we supported brutal regimes, I pointed out we dismantled 2 brutal regimes, his rebuttal was to bring up inflated casualty numbers.

#44     Jun 4, 2009
    #45     Jun 4, 2009
  6. Tresor

Tresor

Yes, just google. It will take you less than 5 minutes.

I used to interested in cultures religions in good old days. I read Old and New Testament. I know how brutal and cruel Christian God can be.

A few weeks ago I bought Quran in an antique bookstore for a sole reason to find out whether this religion is a religion of peace or war. Believe me or not Muslim God is far more peaceful than Christian God.

If you are an atheist (you said so) and you are an atheist for scientific reasons, then you might be interested in reading Quran thus broadening your horizons. Extra knowledge never hurts.

So far you did not prove your point, but keep trying. And don't be sorry, google ''Iraq death toll'' or similar and re-join the debate when you're more knowledgable :p

#46     Jun 4, 2009
  7. Quote from Mav88:

Pat Robertson is talking about fight within the US, not abroad

Ahah...So according to you, if it is domestic then it is not a call for violence.

and specifically he doesn't mention killing muslims by name. How many people have Pat Robertson's people killed?

Ahah...So what about the following;

The statement -- made during [Jay] Severin's show Thursday on WTKK-FM -- was allegedly part of a discussion about how Severin believes Muslims want to take over the world, said Rabiah Ahmed, a spokeswoman for the Council on American-Islamic Relations. She said he then remarked, "I've got an idea, let's kill all Muslims."
    "He said that [Severin] wasn't talking about American Muslims, he was talking about Muslims outside the US . . . but I don't know how a statement like `lets kill all Muslims' can be put in any type of context that would be OK," Ahmed said. "We recognize the importance of free speech, but people need to be responsible."

Christian identity? Never heard of them, but I did my own web research. I'll even take your word for it that they killed 3 people, even if they have 50,000, that's nothing compared to 100 million muslim radicals. 2 gays? Are you kidding me?? that's punishable by death by the Saudi gov't, the fucking gov't!

One small problem though. Timothy McVeigh was a Christian Identity member.

General William Boykin Answers you back;

"We in the army of God, in the house of God, kingdom of God have been raised for such a time as this," Boykin said last year."

He uttered these words in the following context Mav;

'Discussing the battle against a Muslim warlord in Somalia, Boykin told another audience, "I knew my God was bigger than his. I knew that my God was a real God and his was an idol."

#47     Jun 4, 2009
  8. Tresor

Tresor

Oh, boy, quote me in full, then post your comment and see how funny your arguments are.

Again, you dismantled Hussein? Yes, but he had been your supported regime for many years before.

Still not convinced? Buy some books and read.

#48     Jun 4, 2009
  9. Mav88

Mav88

Africa is not the center of gravity of western Christianity, the US is. Besides the 3 wacko killings, I'll give you that, there is nothing like the hate and intolerance you find within leading muslim countries like Iran and Saudi Arabia.

The past leader of Iran said "“Those who know nothing of Islam pretend that Islam counsels against war. Those who say this are witless. Islam says: 'Kill all the unbelievers just as they would kill you all! Kill them, put them to the sword and scatter their armies.'”

One small problem though. Timothy McVeigh was a Christian Identity member.

no, only a postulated connection. Even if I give you Mcveigh in your argument, thats about 200 deaths in the last 20 years, compared to thousands of muslim attacks. Still no comparison.

and specifically he doesn't mention killing muslims by name. How many people have Pat Robertson's people killed?

Ahah...So what about the following;

The statement -- made during [Jay] Severin's show Thursday on WTKK-FM -- was allegedly part of a discussion about how Severin believes Muslims want to take over the world, said Rabiah Ahmed, a spokeswoman for the Council on American-Islamic Relations. She said he then remarked, "I've got an idea, let's kill all Muslims."
    "He said that [Severin] wasn't talking about American Muslims, he was talking about Muslims outside the US . . . but I don't know how a statement like `lets kill all Muslims' can be put in any type of context that would be OK," Ahmed said. "We recognize the importance of free speech, but people need to be responsible."

You dug up something about some wacko I never heard of to answer the question about how many people Robertson has had killed?

Try answering the question

#49     Jun 4, 2009
  10. Mav88

Mav88

Yes, just google. It will take you less than 5 minutes.

I did google, you are full of shit.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Quote from Mav88:

German and Japanese religion just as fanatical as Islam?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

used to interested in cultures religions in good old days. I read Old and New Testament. I know how brutal and cruel Christian God can be.

A few weeks ago I bought Quran in an antique bookstore for a sole reason to find out whether this religion is a religion of peace or war. Believe me or Mulsim God is far more peaceful than Christian God.

If you are an atheist (you said so) and you are an atheist for scientific reasons, then you might be interested in reading Quran thus broadening your horizons. Extra knowledge never hurts.

You think Japan is Christian eh? lol, you are fucking dumb

Germany is a secular nation. I could not care less about what the Christians did a thousand years ago, I live in the Now.

#50     Jun 4, 2009