The Religion of Peace Strikes Again (Part 2)

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by sameeh55, Jun 3, 2009.

1. Quote from Mav88:

Ironically funny, and pathetic, that a muslim would call someone out with having a hate agenda.

I am glad that you see it funny.

I just posted official quotes from many muslim leaders specifically calling for institutional hatred.

If I am in the business of having a full time job gathering filth expressed by Jewish and Christian leader, believe you me, I seriously doubt Elite trader would be able to handle it.

You posted radical Salafi views which happened to be a fringe. Would you like me to post radical Christian views expressing similar views toward Islam?

The Saudi's have textbooks that teach people to hate, so bad that even their own government had to step in.

These are books that are being pulled out right? You know what is not being pulled out Mav? The filth that is infesting the internet. The filth that is accessible to every child in the US and the world. The filth that you are hard at work publicizing and creating.

How many hateful textbooks against Islam are on the internet Mav? Hundreds of thousands? Millions?

So Muslims need to stop their own institutional teachings of hatred ,and the violence against that comes with it, or just shut up when someone speaks out against them.

Again, you and others like you (in the tens of thousands), are carrying the same exact hate teaching that you complain about. You want proof? Read below!

Quote from Mav88:

What a terrible religion.

It is too late to convince you or others that you are wrong. As much as it is too late to convince a Salafi that he is so wrong. Both of you are consumed with hate and hate promotion.

#31     Jun 4, 2009
  2. Mav88

Mav88

sameeh55,

Do you know what institutional means? looks like no. In the US we can't teach institutional hatred without being sued. In Saudi it is taught to schoolchildren as part of their curriculum . You don't even bat an eye at that do you? The government of Saudi was asked to remove it after 9/11, it's still there and still a problem.

You can whine and collect data all day, but there is nothing in the west to parallel that kind of systematic institutional hatred being taught by Islam. It's vile and sick minded, no wonder it produces millions of people willing to commit violent acts. Secondly one cannot say anything against Islam in Saudi Arabia with being arrested, in the US all points of view are tolerated. Sorry, but once again there is no western parallel for death sentences to people for speaking out against religion.

I despise Islam for it's intolerance and culture of hate and violence.

You claim to have an analogous set of hateful calls for violence, as I have posted by mainstream Muslim LEADERS, by non Muslim leaders causing violence. Let's see it, I think you are full of shit.

#32     Jun 4, 2009
  3. Mav88

Mav88

You posted radical Salafi views which happened to be a fringe

I posted many quotes, you picked one as the example for all. You are a complete moron. Khomeini was THE LEADER OF IRAN you dumbass.

“Those who know nothing of Islam pretend that Islam counsels against war. Those who say this are witless. Islam says: 'Kill all the unbelievers just as they would kill you all! Kill them, put them to the sword and scatter their armies.'”

The Ayatollah Khomeini

#33     Jun 4, 2009
  4. Tresor

Tresor

There is more fanatism and religius fundamentalism in USA than in Iran.

80% of Americans believe in miracles,

50% of Americans believe the world was created a few thousand years ago and dinosaur fossils were put in the ground by scientists to mislead them,

Jerry Falwells and more...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5hLIL7iyBfw&hl=pl&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5hLIL7iyBfw&hl=pl&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

No wonder that when one religiously fanatic country (USA) invades / exploits an other religiously fanatic region, then the fundamentalism in the invaded region rises.

If it were not for the US invasions and Jewish zionism, the fundamentalism in the Arab region would have been low.

Here is the answer why Muslims hate US. This is also the answer why the Islamic fundamentalism has been rising.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dAwRu83SGo4&hl=pl&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dAwRu83SGo4&hl=pl&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

In order to stop and substantialy reduce Islamic fundamentalism / fanatism USA must stop supporting brutal regimes.

The same was with Monroe dictrine in South America. When introduced all South American nations started to hate USA and these nations hate USA till today.

To all Americans: Can you people finally start electing representatives who will not make you the most hated nation around the world?

Bush was the most hated man not only in the Arab countries, not only in Latin America, but also in Europe. Like the leader, like nation :confused: ? I hope not

Regards

#34     Jun 4, 2009
  5. Mav88

Mav88

The stpuidity here is amazing, Tresor posts that 80% of americans believe in miracles and creationism (never mind that about 100% of muslims beleive it), as if that is relevent to inciting hate and violence, and compare that to a muslim theocracy where hatred is taught in public schoools and teaching any other religion other than Islam is illegal. I am an atheist, if I tried to push my point of view in an islamic country I would be arrested. I can go to any city in america and open up an atheist bookstore.

Let's review the logic: 80% of americans believing in miracles = muslim leaders cultivating a culture of violence and hate ... does everyone have that?

Second point made by Tresor is that the reason muslims hate us is that we support brutal regimes. So let's look at facts: we saved Kuwait from Hussein, we saved muslims from genocide in Kososvo, and oh yes, we toook down 2 brutal regimes and installed democracies in Iraq and Afghanistan (which has no oil).

Need I point out how dumb the above argument is? Is critical thinking that far gone among the religious and the left?

The reason Muslims hate us is that they have primitive and violent religion. Kuwaities (who are muslim) Japanese, and Germans don't hate us, so it's not that we get this after we take over. I for one don't need the approval of muslims, they are children who demand respect without giving it and they would have me killed anyway.

#35     Jun 4, 2009
  6. You posted;

O ye who believe! Fight those of the disbelievers who
    are near to you, and let them find harshness in you,
    and know that Allah is with those who keep their duty"

Qur'an, Sura 9:123

Pat Robertson answers you back;

"The strategy against the American radical left should be the same as General Douglas MacArthur employed against the Japanese in the Pacific . . . bypass their strongholds, then surround them, isolate them bombard them, then blast the individuals out of their power bunkers with hand-to-hand combat. The battle for Iwo Jima was not pleasant, but our troops won it. The battle to regain the soul of America won't be pleasant either, but we will win it." ("Pat Robertson's Perspective," April - May, 1992)"

You posted;

"In the name of Allah the Avenger, I swear on the holy book to perform my sacred duty as a soldier of Islam in this Jihad to restore to this world the light of divine justice... Allah demands no less. For to die in the cause is to be sent immediately to paradise."

General William Boykin Answers you back;

"We in the army of God, in the house of God, kingdom of God have been raised for such a time as this," Boykin said last year."

You posted;

'But the coming Islamic caliphate country will not rise except at the hands of the fighting sect who raises the flag of Allah and Jihad.”

Pat Robertson Answers you back;

"If Christian people work together, they can succeed during this decade in winning back control of the institutions that have been taken from them over the past 70 years. Expect confrontations that will be not only unpleasant but at times physically bloody.... This decade will not be for the faint of heart, but the resolute. Institutions will be plunged into wrenching change. We will be living through one of the most tumultuous periods of human history. When it is over, I am convinced God's people will emerge victorious." (Pat Robertson, Pat Robertson's Perspective octavo 1992)

You posted;

"Throat-slitting and murder until the power is Allah's!" [/i]

Both quotes from leaders of the Armed Islamic Group (GIA). The first spoken by Sid Ahmed Mourad, the second from Abdelkader Hattab.

Christian Identity answers you back with actions;

Violence has followed Identity followers themselves. In the past year, claiming they were acting under the authority of "God's Law," Identity followers have been charged in the slaying of a gay couple and the killing of a postal worker in a shooting spree at a Jewish day-care center.

The movement is estimated by the FBI at 50,000 strong and growing, particularly in Missouri, where there are 17 Christian Identity affiliates. California is second with nine.

You posted;

Democracy is among the menaces we inherited from an alien government. It is part of the system we are fighting against… It is not possible to work within a democracy and establish an Islamic system… If Allah gives us a chance, we will try to bring in the pure concept of an Islamic Caliphate.''

Pat Robertson answers back;

"I think 'one man, one vote,' just unrestricted democracy, would not be wise. There needs to be some kind of protection for the minority which the white people represent now."

#36     Jun 4, 2009
  7. Tresor

Tresor

Yes, majority of Americans are fanatics. 80% of the population believes in miracles, 50% think the fossils of dinosaurs are fake. This is a proof of religion beliefs being blind to scientific research. What other proof do you need to believe that there is religious fundamentalism in USA?

And you are wrong on ''about 100% of Muslims believe that''. It's just the opposite. Do yourself a favour and find a Muslim who says that God created the world a few thousand years ago and that scientists put fake dinosaur fossils in the ground. You will not find one.

Mulsim leaders cultivate international violence VERBALLY. US leaders cultivate international violence BY ACTION. Who is more violent, Mav88?

Are you kidding me? You didn't save Kuwait from Hussein. You first installed Hussein (he was your supported puppet), then you sent this idiot to fight Iran, then you did not oppose when he was killing thousands of Kurdish, and finally when he invaded oil-rich Kuwait you decided to drive him out of Kuwait.

You installed democracies in Iraq and Afghanistan? 1.2 million people killed since 2003 and no democracies there. Is this another grimm joke of yours?

The religion of both Germans and Japanese is as primitive and violent as Islam (no significant difference). It is not the religion that stirs up the hatred, but politics.

And you are wrong on Germans not hating you. At the end of Bush era, Americans (not Iranians, not Russians, not Jews) were most hated nation in Germany.

Regards

#37     Jun 4, 2009
  8. Tell me Samehh and anyone else, is this analysis right or wrong?

We are told again and again by 'experts' and 'talking heads' that Islam is the religion of peace, and that the vast majority of Muslims just want to live in peace. Although this unqualified assertion may be true, it is entirely irrelevant. It is meaningless fluff, meant to make us feel better, and meant to somehow diminish the spectra of fanatics rampaging across the globe in the name of Islam.

The fact is that the fanatics rule Islam at this moment in history.... It is the fanatics who march.. It is the fanatics who wage any one of 50 shooting wars worldwide... It is the fanatics who systematically slaughter Christian or tribal groups throughout Africa and are gradually taking over the entire continent in an Islamic wave... It is the fanatics who bomb, behead, murder or honor-kill... It is the fanatics who take over mosque after mosque... It is the fanatics who zealously spread the stoning and hanging of rape victims and homosexuals.... It is the fanatics who teach their young to kill and to become suicide bombers.

The hard quantifiable fact is that the peaceful majority, the 'silent majority,' is cowed and extraneous. Communist Russia was comprised of Russians who just wanted to live in peace, yet the Russian Communists were responsible for the murder of about 20 million people. The peaceful majority were irrelevant.

China's huge population was peaceful as well, but Chinese Communists managed to kill a staggering 70 million people. The average Japanese individual prior to World War II was not a war mongering sadist. Yet, Japan murdered and slaughtered its way across South East Asia in an orgy of killing that included the systematic murder of 12 million Chinese civilians; most killed by sword, shovel, and bayonet.

And who can forget Rwanda which collapsed into butchery. Could it not be said that the majority of Rwandans were 'peace loving'? History lessons are often incredibly simple and blunt, yet for all our powers of reason we often miss the most basic and uncomplicated of points: Peace-loving Muslims have been made irrelevant by their silence. Peace-loving Muslims will become our enemy if they don't speak up, because like my friend from Germany , they will awaken one day and find that the fanatics own them, and the end of their world will have begun.

Peace-loving Germans, Japanese, Chinese, Russians, Rwandans, Serbs, Afghans, Iraqis, Somalis, Nigerians, Algerians and many others have died because the peaceful majority did not speak up until it was too late.

#38     Jun 4, 2009
  9. And yet you currently support Obama correct?

You do know Obama has embraced Bush's foreign policy?

#39     Jun 4, 2009
  10. Tresor

Tresor

Never supported Obama. Ron Paul was my preferred candidate.

Regards

#40     Jun 4, 2009