The Religion of Peace Strikes Again (Part 2)

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by sameeh55, Jun 3, 2009.

1. Interesting polls, but I'd also 'trust' a violent rabid wolf to be more transparent, credible & straightforward regarding its motives and tactics than Netanyahu or Olmert.

However, that doesn't mean I'd have any confidence in the rabid wolf to "do the right thing regarding world affairs" as hundreds of millions of peace loving Muslims feel towards Bin Laden. I think you get the not-so-subtle difference here.

#21     Jun 3, 2009
  2. Mav88

Mav88

“Those who know nothing of Islam pretend that Islam counsels against war. Those who say this are witless. Islam says: 'Kill all the unbelievers just as they would kill you all! Kill them, put them to the sword and scatter their armies.'”
    The Ayatollah Khomeini

O ye who believe! Fight those of the disbelievers who
    are near to you, and let them find harshness in you,
    and know that Allah is with those who keep their duty"

Qur'an, Sura 9:123

"In the name of Allah the Avenger, I swear on the holy book to perform my sacred duty as a soldier of Islam in this Jihad to restore to this world the light of divine justice... Allah demands no less. For to die in the cause is to be sent immediately to paradise."

A Taliban official, explaining why the group is violent.

'But the coming Islamic caliphate country will not rise except at the hands of the fighting sect who raises the flag of Allah and Jihad.”

Statement from the Salafi terrorist group, one of several fundamentalist cells responsible for the slaughter of 150,000 men women and children in the 1990’s.

"Our Jihad consists of killing and dispersing all those who fight against Allah and his Prophet."

"Throat-slitting and murder until the power is Allah's!"

Both quotes from leaders of the Armed Islamic Group (GIA). The first spoken by Sid Ahmed Mourad, the second from Abdelkader Hattab.

Democracy is among the menaces we inherited from an alien government. It is part of the system we are fighting against… It is not possible to work within a democracy and establish an Islamic system… If Allah gives us a chance, we will try to bring in the pure concept of an Islamic Caliphate.''

"The notion of the sovereignty of the people is anti-Islamic. Only Allah is sovereign.''

Hafiz Mohammad Saeed, the leader of the Lashkar-e-Toiba terrorist organization.

#22     Jun 3, 2009
  3. Mav88

Mav88

“Keep on fighting for the application of Islamic law. If this state and nation wants to become great, safe, and at peace then it has to return to Islam one hundred percent without bargaining. If not, then it will be destroyed.”

Abu Bakar Bashir, spiritual leader of the Indonesian Mujahideen

There is no doubt that Allah commanded us to strike the Kuffar (unbelievers), kill them, and fight them by all means necessary to achieve the goal. The servants of Allah who perform Jihad to elevate the word (laws) of Allah, are permitted to use any and all means necessary to strike the active unbeliever combatants for the purpose of killing them, snatch their souls from their body, cleanse the earth from their abomination, and lift their trial and persecution of the servants of Allah. The goal must be pursued even if the means to accomplish it affect both the intended active fighters and unintended passive ones such as women, children and any other passive category specified by our jurisprudence.”

Abu Musab al-Zarqawi, Sunni terrorist known for cutting captives’ throats

“My motivation is a sense of duty toward my religious faith to fight against any hostile enemy of Islam.”

Abu Deraa, Shitte terrorist known for drilling into captive’s heads

“Terrorism is a badge of honour on our chests until Judgement Day. In the name of Allah, we’re pursuing the path of jihad until we uproot you, exterminate your state until the rule of the king vanishes. We follow the steps of the Prophet (Muhammad)... Allah is our Lord; you have none."

Hassan al-Smeik, leader of the cell that plotted a chemical weapons attack intended to kill 80,000 Jordanians

"I will go back to wage jihad. I pray Allah fulfils my desire of embracing martyrdom next time,"

Hizbul Mujahideen cadre, when asked why he kills the Indian people

"With regard to Osama and Al-Zawahiri, I never met them, but I have the utmost love and respect for them, because of their enmity towards the Jews and the Christians. The Muslims must be harsh towards the infidels and compassionate among themselves. These two men reflect this Koranic verse... We place our trust in Allah. Soon, we will witness the miracles of Jihad."

By'atullah Mahsoud, the Emir of the Pakistani Taliban

"Our whole struggle is for the enforcement of Sharia law"

Muslim Khan, Spokesperson for the Pakistani Taliban, responsible for hundreds of bombings, shootings and abductions.

"One of the greatest virtues in Islam is jihad for the sake of God. Ramadan is the month of jihad and battles, and most Muslim battles took place during the blessed month. This is your season, o people of jihad. Jihad during the fasting month of Ramadan has a great taste -- for what better way to break your fast than to kill infidels and relish the sound of the weeping of the despicable tyrants and infidels."

Saudi-based terrorist magazine, al-Jihad

To Fight and Conquer. Death in the name of Allah."

The unit logo of the Janjaweed militia, responsible for “cleansing” Darfur of African people along with the rape of thousands of women.

"Long live the Mujahideen"

Sudanese President, Omar al-Bahir, at a meeting of Janjaweed fighters.

“Jihad is a duty.”

The constitution of the Islamic Republic of Sudan

#23     Jun 3, 2009
  4. FYI and perspective Samehh

We are told again and again by 'experts' and 'talking heads' that Islam is the religion of peace, and that the vast majority of Muslims just want to live in peace. Although this unqualified assertion may be true, it is entirely irrelevant. It is meaningless fluff, meant to make us feel better, and meant to somehow diminish the spectra of fanatics rampaging across the globe in the name of Islam.

The fact is that the fanatics rule Islam at this moment in history.... It is the fanatics who march.. It is the fanatics who wage any one of 50 shooting wars worldwide... It is the fanatics who systematically slaughter Christian or tribal groups throughout Africa and are gradually taking over the entire continent in an Islamic wave... It is the fanatics who bomb, behead, murder or honor-kill... It is the fanatics who take over mosque after mosque... It is the fanatics who zealously spread the stoning and hanging of rape victims and homosexuals.... It is the fanatics who teach their young to kill and to become suicide bombers.

The hard quantifiable fact is that the peaceful majority, the 'silent majority,' is cowed and extraneous. Communist Russia was comprised of Russians who just wanted to live in peace, yet the Russian Communists were responsible for the murder of about 20 million people. The peaceful majority were irrelevant.

China's huge population was peaceful as well, but Chinese Communists managed to kill a staggering 70 million people. The average Japanese individual prior to World War II was not a war mongering sadist. Yet, Japan murdered and slaughtered its way across South East Asia in an orgy of killing that included the systematic murder of 12 million Chinese civilians; most killed by sword, shovel, and bayonet.

And who can forget Rwanda which collapsed into butchery. Could it not be said that the majority of Rwandans were 'peace loving'? History lessons are often incredibly simple and blunt, yet for all our powers of reason we often miss the most basic and uncomplicated of points: Peace-loving Muslims have been made irrelevant by their silence. Peace-loving Muslims will become our enemy if they don't speak up, because like my friend from Germany , they will awaken one day and find that the fanatics own them, and the end of their world will have begun.

Peace-loving Germans, Japanese, Chinese, Russians, Rwandans, Serbs, Afghans, Iraqis, Somalis, Nigerians, Algerians and many others have died because the peaceful majority did not speak up until it was too late.

#24     Jun 3, 2009
  5. Mav88

Mav88

50-100 million fanatics is a hell of a lot. The fact is they are taught to be that way through the vehicle of Islam.

#25     Jun 4, 2009
  6. Quote from TGregg:

An event so rare, so unusual, so surprising and so unexpected as to be virtually front page news around the world!

That is because you are only gathering filth to add to your list in an attempt to prove that Muslims are evil. You are doing that to advance your hate agenda.

I know for a fact that had you or Tom B come across the article I posted, you would've brushed it aside and carried on gathering dirt.

Nazis gathered, in a very similar way to you, so much shit against the Jews and at the end of the day, we had a holocaust; Something that you are hoping for.

#26     Jun 4, 2009
  7. Quote from Rearden Metal:

Interesting polls, but I'd also 'trust' a violent rabid wolf to be more transparent, credible & straightforward regarding its motives and tactics than Netanyahu or Olmert.

Couldn't agree with you more! In the same exact way the survy you posted shows that the people polled would trust a rabid wolf before they trust their occupier.

#27     Jun 4, 2009
  8. Tom B

Tom B

sameeh55 = hypocrite

sameeh55 = hypocrite

Muslim fanatics like you and members of Al Qaeda act in a very similar way to Nazis (i.e., death to infidels; Sharia law, etc.).

#28     Jun 4, 2009
  9. Mav88

Mav88

That is because you are only gathering filth to add to your list in an attempt to prove that Muslims are evil. You are doing that to advance your hate agenda.

Ironically funny, and pathetic, that a muslim would call someone out with having a hate agenda.

I just posted official quotes from many muslim leaders specifically calling for institutional hatred.

The Saudi's have textbooks that teach people to hate, so bad that even their own government had to step in.

The Center for Religious Freedom at Freedom House has studied some of the textbooks currently in use in Saudi public schools, from grades one through 12. Nina Shea, the center's director, says the texts do not comport with what Saudi officials have been saying.

The textbooks "reflect an ideology of hatred against the other, against Christians, Jews other Muslims, for instance, Shiites and the majority Sunni Muslims and all others who do not subscribe to the Wahhabi doctrine," Shea says.

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=5426633

So Muslims need to stop their own institutional teachings of hatred ,and the violence against that comes with it, or just shut up when someone speaks out against them.

What a terrible religion.

#29     Jun 4, 2009
  10. TGregg

TGregg

Hey look, the Religion of Peace in action again, butchering innocent people. 19 dead 11 injured just yesterday - almost one dead every hour. But don't forget, there was one muslim who gave some money to a guy. So I guess it pretty much evens out.

2009.06.03 Philippines Maguindanao 2 4 A woman is among two people killed in a Moro Islamist bomb blast.
    2009.06.03 Somalia Mogadishu 2 7 Two African peacekeepers are murdered by Islamic radicals.
    2009.06.03 Algeria Timezrit 10 0 Two teachers are among ten people butchered at point-blank range by armed fundamentalists.
    2009.06.03 Afghanistan Spin Boldak 5 0 A Shahid martyr blows himself up next to a convoy, killing five Afghans.

That brings the monthly total to 44 dead 96 injured in just the first three days of May. That pace will produce 440 people dead, 960 injured if it continues all month. Yep, truly the Religion of Peace.

#30     Jun 4, 2009