The Religion of Peace - humping every ten year old in sight

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by TGregg, Jan 14, 2009.

1. Interesting that you need an explanation <i>why</i> it's wrong to molest 10 year old children... Have you noticed that no one else here needs this explained to them?

Just seek help, ok?

#51     Jan 21, 2009
  2. jem

jem

Your moral bankruptcy is on display. Your hatred of white Christians is on the record.

Your inability to say it is wrong for a man to have sex with a 10 year old is testimony enough to your depravity.

Its okay for you to say disgusting things about white males but you can't say it is wrong for a non white man to have sex with a 10 year old. What the hell is wrong with you.

#52     Jan 21, 2009
  3. Mav88

Mav88

That is a matter of faith, and a matter of a particular society's law, which I don't believe is really any of our business to pass judgment on other cultures...especially when our culture is so far from perfection.

hey Z, the skinheads are a culture, I suppose you would say we should not judge their actions then. Ironically you seem to also pass around a lot of judgement.

#53     Jan 21, 2009
  4. How do you determine at what age it is appropriate?

I am not putting forth any age, nor am I defending any particular age, but you came up with the age of 8 as the age at which it's too young for a 45 year old man to anally rape a child, and I am wanting to know your criteria.

Please read the above again. The fucking moron wants to "know our criteria [sic]". The Idiot Troll is like the Tiger Woods of ET. There comes a point at which we just cannot come up with any more superlatives to describe his performance.

#54     Jan 21, 2009
  5. Well, I just obey the laws of the land I am in so I don't have to spend time in jail breaking for breaking them....like some people around here. I'm not the one who is seeking help in some manner to stay out of the slammer for criminal behavior...

I was asking jem why 10? Why not 9, 8, 7, etc.

Is 11 okay? How about 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, etc....I was asking him his criteria for age which is proper, not making comment on my own...I am not railing against the statutes we have in our own country, or wasting my time with the statutes in other countries in some vain attempt at feeling one culture is morally superior to another.

Really, I have no depth of concern what others around here ask or don't ask in threads...you don't know that by now?

Keep trolling RM, keep trolling...

Happy to oblige...keep throwing out the bait, I'll keep spitting out your hooks.

Oh, and of course no surprise that you have no defense or supporting evidence of your molestation claims of historical figures based on legend, myth, yada, yada, yada...

They hate us for our freedom, remember? And you hate them for your wounding...

#55     Jan 21, 2009
  6. Skinheads are a sub culture found in western "civilized cultures" they are not a primary culture of a country, not a culture or group of people based necessarily on the mores of the dominant culture in which they live...they are a sub culture in opposition to the primary culture...members of which are often seen breaking the law.

I don't support them, but they have a right to exist as long as they stay within the law of the land.

Just like the drug culture is a culture whose members engage in practices of their sub culture which includes both legal and illegal activities...

#56     Jan 21, 2009
  7. Just as an aside, I find it hilarious that the moron Troll says he has me on ignore and then responds to another member but speaks to my requests for clarifications based on his 'posts'.

Moral Relativism as practiced by this disgusting piece of shit is impossible to comprehend. Can you imagine saying

"You'll have to explain to me your criteria for picking 8 years old as the age at which it is immoral for a grown man to anally rape a little girl. If it is culturally acceptable that means it is moral and we must support the men who do it, because that's their culture".

Un. Fucking. Believable.

#57     Jan 21, 2009
  8. You continue to dodge my question, not surprising because if you give a reason for 10 years, then you have to rationalize it and justify as to why it is 10 years you mentioned...not 11, 12, 13, 14, etc.

There are so many disgusting things in our own country that people around here conveniently ignore them, ignore working on our own culture to improve our culture...instead spending their time slamming other cultures in attempts to feed their need for moral superiority while they sin, sin, sin to win...

#58     Jan 21, 2009
  9. TGregg

TGregg

It is interesting to see all these defenders of people who have sex with 9 year old girls. And how open they are about it all, no shame whatsoever.

It's not surprising to see they support such activities, but it is a little surprising to see how candid they are about their support for such actions.

#59     Jan 21, 2009
  10. Still stuck in the fallacy of a false dilemma...you know, you are either with us or you are with the terrorists bullcrap...

#60     Jan 21, 2009