The Religion of Peace - humping every ten year old in sight

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by TGregg, Jan 14, 2009.

1. TGregg

TGregg

They like raping little girls.

#31     Jan 17, 2009
  2. dave74

dave74

Some people have no concept of right and wrong.

#32     Jan 18, 2009
  3. No, some people don't have your concept of right and wrong.

It is called different cultures who have different mores and concepts of right and wrong.

Just like the European white man with guns, European disease and firewater came to American and overpowered the native Americans by force with their own concept of right and wrong...

If on principle it is wrong for the Muslims or Arabs to push their culture onto others, it is equally wrong for Christians or Americans to do the same...

#33     Jan 18, 2009
  4. Exactly right! If a sweating, hairy imam takes a fancy to an 8 year old child and decides to anally rape her, that's a cultural difference between us and them, and that cultural difference must be respected. If a drunken tribal elder decides to mutilate a childs genitals with a broken coke bottle, that's a cultural difference between us and them, and it must be respected (and make no mistake, that's exactly what the idiot Troll said last year).

If an Iranian village leader sees a 16-year old young woman was flirting with a young man from the next village (which in their culture probably means stopping at the market and passing a few words), and decides that it's an 'act inconsistent with chastity', then it's okay to bury the young woman in sand up to her neck and throw stones at her head until she's dead, because that's a cultural difference between us and them, and it must be respected (another one of the alcoholic Troll's pronouncements from last year, when he was in relapse).

Look no further than this very thread. 'Where's the line?' asks the child-rape advocate, ZZZzzzzzzz. 'You say 13 is too young, why not 12? Why not 11? Why not 9? Why not 7? Who are you to say what's too young? There is no absolute standard of right and wrong. Everything is relative. Morality is relative - relative to culture, relative to age, relative to gender, relative to religion, relative to personal preferences!! Yes, you may be surprised to learn this, but it's true. Let me be clear - if my personal preference is that I like to rape 8 year old kids, that's a part of my personal culture, and it must be respected'

What's that? You say that I personally don't represent a 'culture'? Oh no? Why not? How many does it take before we can claim we are a 'culture'? What about 'sub-cultures'?

And on it goes....

#34     Jan 18, 2009
  5. Pakistanis had much fun till two years back. It was easy to rape anyone, even your aunt, and maximum the law could have done was to force a marriage where again the Man gets a free slave. But alas! they seem to be changing. God knows how pakistani men relieve themselves now.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/6148590.stm

#35     Jan 19, 2009
  6. Quote from riskfreetrading:

TZ: Cool down my friend. You are too emotional.

No emotion whatsoever. You continuously speak of the Qu'ran being error free. I have given multiple examples that it is not, and you ignore every example. Your belief of this is based on your beliefs and likely on Islamic proofs that ignore the actual details.

That is the only problem here.

I can tell you that the Quran is far superior to any of those books individually or in combination. That is my honest assessment.

Yes. You have already established that it is based on your belief, because you are completely disinterested in the multiplicity of evidence to the contrary

If you think that some races and religions treat their children differently, you are either a propagandist or a brainwashed.

No, most religions treat their children and family about the same. Islam however, has little worry about encouraging them to strap on bomb suits, using them as shields in warfare, or killing their own girls in the name of Allah.

Therefore, you are either blind or sightless.

#36     Jan 19, 2009
  7. Mav88

Mav88

Riskfreetrading is a religious nutjob. Anyone who thinks a 1400 year old story book is a source of truth has a primitive mind and thinks with his brain stem- why bother having a discussion with a caveman?

Sooner or later in this world it will come down to the cavemen versus the secular, since there are no compromises to be made with religion. Just go to Saudi Arabia preach something against the Koran, and then see what the cavemen will do to you. Poor misunderstood muslims...

#37     Jan 19, 2009
  8. Ah yes Islam, "treating a girl like every one else" Up to 1000 people from her village were involved in stoning her. It takes a village to raise a child. In Islam, it can take a village to kill a child.

Of course, even Moderate Muslims go on record as thinking that stoning is also appropriate for someone who leaves the religion. Funny, in most of the rest of the world, that is also a good definition for a cult.

Video Captures Stoning of Kurdish Teenage Girl (by her village)

http://www.aina.org/news/20070425181603.htm

Tell me RFT, did you enjoy the video?

#38     Jan 19, 2009
  9. There is nothing wrong with follow a book.

There IS something wrong with claiming it is error-free, stating that showing even one error would undercut it, and then ignoring the several hundred clear errors I linked and then hand copied since he did not seem to have the time to go there. He has now ignored about 7 different requests I made about the evidence.

Instead of responding, he uses all sorts of excuses, such as - that was too many - just do one at a time. Or he starts using various misdirections about myself or character or my posts. Everything but addressing the evidence head on.

Come on RFT, respond to the couple hundred contradictions and the dismantling about your 3 miracles.

#39     Jan 19, 2009
  10. You forgot to tell everyone that neither the poor

girl, nor her village were Muslims or Arabs. Matter of fact, she

was stoned because she had a relationship with an Arab Muslim.

Just to show the type of witch hunt you guys are on.

Tragedy is, had I not noticed your post, you would've got away

with it and people in here would've thought that it was really

done by Muslims.

#40     Jan 19, 2009