The Religion of Peace - humping every ten year old in sight

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by TGregg, Jan 14, 2009.

1. Its all about the settlements. They're populating them even while they're supposed to be at the table. Israel must know by now that any future agreement that has as its compromise will have the current settlement levels reduced yet they increase.
    I believe Israel only poses at negotiating in GOOD FAITH and
    thereby provokes retaliations. Funny ...the entire rest of the world knows this.

#11     Jan 16, 2009
  2. The entire world knows it since a long time, but the Gaza War made it blatant even to average Joe who has been dumb enough to accept they pleased to put in his dumb head. The world cannot do a thing, because they are muzzled.

I admire how Israel rules the world, even when it is doing awful things including crimes. I give them my hat for such a feat.

Just few days ago, they called Condi Rice a liar, then made mockery of her intentionally.

And today they got her sign a deal that engages the US to fight Palestinians on behalf of Israel because Israel could not fight the armed men of Pals after attempting and failing. They are doing it to get Obama before he starts.

Condi Rice is an example to the world that Israel gets what it wants, where it wants, when it wants it-- even after insulting when she tells the turth and they tell the lies (I would not be surprised if she would be forced to say thank for you insulting me despite I am telling the truth and you are telling a lie).

#12     Jan 16, 2009
  3. jem

jem

you nailed zzz on his cultural b.s. - he simply could not answer - so he ignored.

what a sick thing to defend. It is sick and wrong in any culture. 10 year olds should not be with men.

#13     Jan 16, 2009
  4. Do you mean 10 year olds male or female?

Who qualifies as men, in other words what is the cut off age?

Answer the above two questions, and I will show you how stupid you are (you are already stupid by stating in a confused manner what you have in your dumb head, but that is another item).

#14     Jan 16, 2009
  5. jem, Mr. Cultural and Moral Authority Speaks!

LOL!

I have gobbledygook on ignore so of course I ignored him...

Duh...

You wear that dunce cap so well jemmo...

#15     Jan 16, 2009
  6. He is here for propaganda reasons. He is most likely a zionist. He hides this from people:

"The minimum age for marriage under Jewish law is 13 for boys, 12 for girls;"

Go get the bastards.

#16     Jan 16, 2009
  7. Don't know if he is a Zionist or not, don't care.

I have concluded that he is a(n) ________ist though...

#17     Jan 16, 2009
  8. I got a little dirty secret of yours that you are hiding from people (in the information age, you can lie but you cannot hide).

"The minimum age for marriage under Jewish law is 13 for boys, 12 for girls;"

Let us see what comments you have about this Law (not a one person supposed point of view, but a law for a who people).

You are posting here not for morality, but because you want to spread hate using lies and fabrications.

#18     Jan 16, 2009
  9. Yes, Z was forced to put me on ignore a couple of years ago. Too much heat, so he got out of the kitchen.

Th argument from moral relativism was a recurring theme in his sickening narrative until I and others pounded him into the ground for it. He was most likely unaware that he was making the same argument here.

He famously claimed that we must defend the right of a drunken 'tribal elder' to mutilate the genitalia of a 10 year old child with a broken Coke bottle because 'that's their custom and their right to do it must be protected'. When we collectively gasped and then started asking him for clarifications, he started posting pictures of pink rabbits.

#19     Jan 16, 2009
  10. jem

jem

any 10 year --- are you making a sick distinction? boy or girl would not matter to a thinking person.

definition of man - in this case would be strictly anyone over 15 or so. less than 15 could be argued. 10 year olds marrying 10 years olds might not be sick - but it is kind of messed up.

I do not give a tiny shit - what the age of consent is for jews or isreal. (and although I am pissed at liberals for attempting to take christian tradition out of our society, I do (now more quietly) support isreal's right to exist.

Not cause I have a special affinity for Jews but because I am a free human being and like it that way. isreal seems to have some (not all) screwed up neighbors who wish to take my right to worship and live as i please away.

I have no problem with arabs - they just need to stop trying to convert people at the edge of sword and preaching death to others in their mosques. at least in my reasoned opinion.

let me save your trouble - I condemn the criminal priests. The Catholic church should be have done more to rid itself of the criminal priests.

I do like the new pope. He sure did stand up to Islam - didn't he. I respect anyone who speaks the truth in spite of it not being P.C.

Have a nice weekend.

(I love this) nothing personal.

#20     Jan 16, 2009