The Religion of Peace - humping every ten year old in sight

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by TGregg, Jan 14, 2009.

1. TGregg

TGregg

Curious how controversial it is that a culture openly admits to sex with toddlers. You'd think that would suffer universal outrage. That the liberals (supposed defenders of feminism) would be leading the charge for change.

Interesting that the left are so supportive of this outrage. Not surprising though. All these surface issues like womens rights are just cover. These losers are only interested in power.

#161     Nov 8, 2009
  2. Tresor

Tresor

What would you do to effectively convince hardline Muslims to abandon this law, TGregg? Let's disscuss in a constructive way.

#162     Nov 9, 2009
  3. Jewish Faith?

The Tannaïtic Midrash Sifre to Numbers in §157 comments on the above quoted commandment of MOSES to kill the Midianite women as well as the male children...."

"....According to the Tannaïte Rabbis, MOSES therefore had ordered the Israelites to kill all women older than three years and a day, because they were "suitable for having sexual relations." [138]...."

"Said Rabbi Joseph, "Come and take note: A girl three years and one day old is betrothed by intercourse....."

"A girl three years and one day old is betrothed by intercourse. "A girl three years old may be betrothed through an act of sexual intercourse," the words of R. Meir. And sages say, "Three years and one day old."....."

[37A] Since he is then suitable for having sexual relations, he also is deemed unclean with the flux uncleanness [of Lev.15]."
    Said Rabina, "Therefore a gentile girl who is three years and one day old, since she is then suitable to have sexual relations, also imparts uncleanness of the flux variety."
    That is self-evident!
    Abodah Zarah 36B-37A [133]

Regards,

Sameeh

#163     Nov 9, 2009
  4. What the hell are you talking about? He's referring to a religious group, not a race of people. Try sobering up before you post next time.

The facts are always inconvenient for people like you, defenders of these maniacs. There are a few other people on here who defend them, with arguments like 'child rape is a part of their culture and must be respected'. I will not name any names because I have been told that if I do, I will be banned permanently.

#164     Nov 9, 2009
  5. Ricter

Ricter

If he could reform Muslims, who would he hate next? There has to be someone, apparently.

#165     Nov 9, 2009
  6. Tresor

Tresor

Another conspiracy theorist...:confused:

#166     Nov 9, 2009
  7. Tresor

Tresor

Yes, it seems that for TGregg there must be an image of an outside enemy (them) that keeps him alive.

#167     Nov 9, 2009
  8. Tresor

Tresor

Momo,

I don't believe this. For sure the moderators share the simple and easy to understand ethics that a child rape cannot be justified or defended.

Similarily your nation which kills thousand of innocent civilians in Gaza cannot be justified or defended for the attrocities commited.

Regards

#168     Nov 10, 2009
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

Regardless of what you believe, it doesn't make it any less true.

It was part of Joe's throw the baby out with the bath water approach to stopping their escalating arguments ( or whatever you want to call it).

Ethics had nothing to do with it. In fact if ethics were applied ZZzzzzz/Optional and ALL his alias' would have been permanently banned, and no one else.

#169     Nov 10, 2009