The Red Pill: The Truth As To Why The Markets Will Rally

Discussion in 'Trading' started by ByLoSellHi, Apr 5, 2007.

1. BSAM

BSAM

:D He sure does give a lot of advice.

#11     Apr 6, 2007
  2. I don't advise anyone. I'm not that bright or that presumptuous.

But I often post my opinion or that of others.

And it's free! [​IMG]

#12     Apr 6, 2007
  3. Rising rates tend to help produce a bear market;
    it never has been clear the tipping point on those however.

However war tends to be bullish;
    ever heard ''buy when there is blood in the streeets''We know the shorts buy then [eventually]also.

BuySell Hi;
    Hi.
    Interesting ''high''SPY chart with the 50 week moving average, it bounced off of is close to 200 dma.:cool:

In other words 50 weeks is pretty close to 200 dma:cool:

#13     Apr 6, 2007
  4. Wow!

Jerry 'The Ego' Olsen!

Wonder how Jezza will explain himself if there is not another aggressive rally?

Don't bother Jezza...i've heard and seen it all before.

Be careful, and good trading all.

#14     Apr 7, 2007
  5. And with all of these valid concerns on the economy, the market continues to climb a wall of worry..hmm. Makes you wonder

#15     Apr 7, 2007
  6. Why?

#16     Apr 7, 2007
  7. billdick

billdick

Jerry olsen, quoted by some here, expresses wonder at market strength inspite of all the negative news. It does not seem strange to me, as I try to think of the market's real value, not the dollar evaluation of it. (Sure it will go higher in dollars as the dollars lose value.) - call that a "bull market" if you like, but I do not.

I expect to see dollar dropping at a faster rate later this year. This is why I expect the Dow to be approaching 1500 in early 2008, but sliding down in real value. (I am a stock bull, dollar bear, and neutral on the Euro.)

I like the Brazilian Real - Has gone from 4 to the dollar to 2 to the dollar in about 5 years, despite the central bank tripling the reserves held in dollars. (Locally there is much fear of 'de-industralization" as exporters of high value products are hurting as the dollars stream into Brazil from food and commodities sales.)

#17     Apr 7, 2007