The Recession Is Over

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by MrDODGE, May 4, 2009.

1. #51     May 6, 2009
  2. Hey you ARE stock Turder?

#52     May 6, 2009

3. You say that because I'm bullish. Open your eyes, the markets want to go higher, wake up...It's all rigged in the other direction can't you see that. Did you not experience the recovery off the bottom in 2003? I did and after you go through one you should understand. It's he same thing. Don't fight it, buy the dips!

#53     May 6, 2009
  4. Absolutely.

#54     May 6, 2009
  5. Watching SDS VERY closely.

Recessions this string take years and years to work themselves out. we will be sideways to down for a good 5 years.

#55     May 6, 2009
  6. Screw you pal, I'm not telling everyone to buy,BIDU,RIMM,AAPL,GOOG. If you can't see whats going on, it's not my fault.

#56     May 6, 2009
  7. If you can't see that the intelligence level your posts are no higher than his, it's not my fault.

#57     May 6, 2009

8. This is a trading forum, not an aptitude testing center. Intelligence has little to do with trading. Look at all the Harvard grads on Wall Street who are washing dishes.

Granted you do need some basic math skills and a lot of screen time to be successful in trading, but a degree with high intellect is not a mandatory requirement to trade ones on account.

Bye Bye

#58     May 6, 2009
  9. Mvic

Mvic

I added to my SRS position today and also added a large short position in CBG.

#59     May 6, 2009
  10. The person with the highest know IQ in the United States (and maybe world) works as a bouncer at a Boston area bar.

IQ of 190 to 210, depending on the exact test.

Chris Langan.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-ak5Lr3qkW0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-ak5Lr3qkW0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

#60     May 6, 2009