The Recession Is Over

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by MrDODGE, May 4, 2009.

1. As for me I think we are heading to 9000 in the next 6 weeks. I just hold my nose and buy. If it dips I buy more.

Thats the message the market is sending.

#11     May 4, 2009
  2. hayman

hayman

If anything at all in the media can sway you one way or another, the fact that CNBC is calling the recession over, is a great indicator to go the other way.

Although there may be a little more wiggle room upward from here, the NYSE Bullish % Index is reaching that dangerous 70 % level. When it hits that, look out below folks.

#12     May 4, 2009
  3. hayman

hayman

Missing rallies does not make me happy, but at least money on sidelines isn't going down. It's losing money in market downtrends that really makes me feel like turd.

#13     May 4, 2009
  4. We are headed to 9,000 in days, not weeks!

#14     May 4, 2009
  5. ElCubano

ElCubano

from 'swarm theory' to 'pray theory' in 5 months...:D

#15     May 4, 2009
  6. S2007S

S2007S

YES, the recession is over the consumer is back, I knew the printing press would work out just like it was suppose to, I knew if they threw TRILLIONS at the economy it would eventually turn around, this is by far the best economy in the world, DOW 14k here we come....

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

:D :D :D :D :D

Buy every DIP from here on in, this is it bulls we are back in the game, no recession, no depression, no more foreclosures, no more credit card delinquencies, the economy is growing again, buy equities and relax as the easy money rolls in.

#16     May 4, 2009
  7. MattF

MattF

easy when the cat is dropped from 68 stories up :D

#17     May 4, 2009

8. Now your thinking like a winner.

#18     May 4, 2009
  9. MAESTRO

MAESTRO

#19     May 4, 2009
  10. skylr33

skylr33