The reason why wallstreeters think they deserve a bonus!Are wallstreeters stupid:

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by mahram, Feb 2, 2009.

Are wallstreeters stupid?

1. yes

4 vote(s)
    40.0%
  2. no

6 vote(s)
    60.0%
  1. Is it just me or alot of people I know who "worked" on wallstreet thought they deserve a bonus last year, and who thought they deserve more, its because theyre arragant and spoiled. Coming from upper middleclass and super wealthy families, and being removed from the wealthy generation that experienced the deprression, they just dont know what is going on or what is going to happen to their way of life. First off if lose trillions and borrow 1+ trillion, and lobby for lowest interest rate in a generation and then you pay yourselves 18.5 billion in bonuses, it would seem pretty stupid. If this was the bush admin, yeah maybe no crazy reforms that will change how wallstreet works, but this is democrat admin, and this is obama. Then the same wallstreeters who accepted money from the government, start moaning about governments telling them what todo. The smarter wallstreeters, must have been cringing,rolling eyes, and telling them to shut up and keep quite. Dont make press during these times. i just dont get how people who were educated at the supposivly best institutions in the world can be so stupid?

2. You're missing one key point.

What the f**k are you or the next person gonna do about it? What is stopping them besides Congress talking some shit?