The reason why Jon Stewart and lefties who bash Fox have zero credibility.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Jun 21, 2011.

1. Maverick74

Maverick74

I don't know any white guys named bad boy Leroy Brown. Maybe I hang with a different crowd then you.

#51     Jun 21, 2011
  2. BSAM

BSAM

Obviously. Or, perhaps it's your limiting belief system.

#52     Jun 21, 2011
  3. Maverick74

Maverick74

No sir, I think I would know if i knew a guy named bad boy Leroy Brown. Has nothing to do with beliefs, but facts.

#53     Jun 21, 2011
  4. BSAM

BSAM

Well, to pacify you today, so that you can continue to believe that you are never wrong, we'll let that be your opinion. Sweet dreams baby boy.

#54     Jun 21, 2011
  5. Maverick74

Maverick74

Yeah good having a nice mature conversation with you. It's not about never being wrong. In fact, it's not a right or wrong issue. But you believe whatever it is what you want to believe. I'm sure you're the hero in your own little bubble.

#55     Jun 21, 2011
  6. Ricter

Ricter

If you "chatted me up" at the bar, you'd think I was a commie. And you would not be wrong. Then, to prove that communism works *wink*, I'd invite you out to my farm for a day of tree chopping, driveway repair, compost piling, garden digging, catchment system maintenance, mower maintenance, and/or pitching hay. Oh, and we'd have to hit the rye whiskey.

#56     Jun 21, 2011
  7. BSAM

BSAM

Thanks. Now go look up the definition of "then". Then, look up the definition of "than". Have fun!

#57     Jun 21, 2011
  8. Maverick74

Maverick74

I'll do that after you go fuck yourself. Deal?

#58     Jun 21, 2011
  9. BSAM

BSAM

Deal! You're my hero Mav. I aspire to be just like you.

#59     Jun 21, 2011
  10. Ricter

Ricter

Hey, you didn't answer my question re the new and improved voter eligibility law I'm writing. ; )

#60     Jun 21, 2011