The reason why Jon Stewart and lefties who bash Fox have zero credibility.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Jun 21, 2011.

1. Ricter

Ricter

I don't watch it. I have to rely on rightist reports about the composition of the MSM.

#41     Jun 21, 2011
  2. BSAM

BSAM

Uh...This is just really hard to believe.

#42     Jun 21, 2011
  3. BSAM

BSAM

Total cop-out, Ricter. You can do better than this.

#43     Jun 21, 2011
  4. Ricter

Ricter

I'm not lying, I do not watch any cable news at all. I have a couple of stops on the internet for news, and MSNBC is not one of them.

#44     Jun 21, 2011
  5. Maverick74

Maverick74

Of course it is. Because you have a system of limiting beliefs. You want to draw conclusions based on a few data points and then extract everything under the sun from those data points. A quality btw that makes for a horrible trader.

If you want names, I can give you all the ET handles who have met me in person and you can decide for yourself. Now, I'm not saying I AM a liberal, I'm saying you would think I was one if you ran into me in bar and we had a beer.

#45     Jun 21, 2011
  6. Maverick74

Maverick74

Ricter, for the love of God, I've posted at least 500 video clips from MSNBC on here that you have watched. Stop being coy.

#46     Jun 21, 2011
  7. BSAM

BSAM

LOL...I bet your real name is Bad, Bad Leroy Brown.

#47     Jun 21, 2011
  8. Maverick74

Maverick74

I didn't say I was black.

#48     Jun 21, 2011
  9. Ricter

Ricter

The media did not register, honestly. I look at the picture, see the 'play' button, that's about it. But if you recall, I've mentioned that I don't watch most of them because I'm typically on the move, using my laptop with tethered wifi through my phone--too much bandwidth.

#49     Jun 21, 2011
  10. BSAM

BSAM

I didn't either.

#50     Jun 21, 2011