The reason why Jon Stewart and lefties who bash Fox have zero credibility.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Jun 21, 2011.

1. BSAM

BSAM

If some of you can't, at least, agree with Gabby's statement quoted here, then you might be beyond a right wing nut.

BSAM, the only poster on ET who is truly fair and balanced. Think for yourself. Turn off that TV.

#31     Jun 21, 2011
  2. Ricter

Ricter

I'll not deny that they're huge. But remember, the claim is that the media (besides FOX) is "leftist". So the contestants are FOX vs. Everyone Else. They lose against the top five, and I suspect there are a lot more, smaller channels out there but, sadly, only one FOX.

#32     Jun 21, 2011
  3. BSAM

BSAM

Ricter, you do agree that MSNBC is leftist, right?

#33     Jun 21, 2011
  4. Maverick74

Maverick74

I never said more viewers equals fair and balanced. It was a different topic brought up by Ricter.

#34     Jun 21, 2011
  5. Maverick74

Maverick74

Ricter, I don't know what satellite service you get, but there are only 3 other cable news networks other then FOX. MSNBC, CNN and CNN headline news. I'm not including every freaking news outlet under the sun including the Oprah Network. Christ, what is in the water out where you live?

#35     Jun 21, 2011
  6. Maverick74

Maverick74

And you might need your head checked.

#36     Jun 21, 2011
  7. Ricter

Ricter

Do I get to compare it to news networks worldwide, or only to those in the US?

Anyway, I'm told that ALL the MSM (besides FOX) is "leftist". If I accept that premise, then I have to answer you in the affirmative.

#37     Jun 21, 2011
  8. BSAM

BSAM

Mav, do you call yourself a right wing nut?

#38     Jun 21, 2011
  9. BSAM

BSAM

There are no parameters. The question is, do you agree that MSNBC is leftist?

#39     Jun 21, 2011
  10. Maverick74

Maverick74

BSAM, you know what's really funny. If you met me in real life you would think I was a hard core liberal. Dead serious. Don't believe me, just ask some of the guys on here that have met me in person. And for the record, I hardly ever watch FOX news. And no, I consider myself a libertarian "minded" person. Not full blown, but I lean that way on almost every issue. So no, I don't consider myself a right wing nut.

I just get annoyed at all the little girls on this site that whine and complain about Fox news. At the end of the day I assume I'm just arguing with children and leave it at that.

#40     Jun 21, 2011