The reason why Jon Stewart and lefties who bash Fox have zero credibility.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Jun 21, 2011.

1. Max E.

Max E.

Saw this segment with Chris Wallace, where Jon Stewart not only denies that the New York times is hopelessly biased for liberals, he also says that MSNBC is simply "trying" to get to where Fox news is, but they arent there yet, apparently he hasnt watched any of their night time programming.

Oh yeah and Jon Stewart also denies that his own show even has an ideological agenda.

Lefties might have a little bit of credibility when they bitch about fox if they were just willing to admit that there are plenty of sources which are exactly the same on the left, but you will never hear them admit to that.

One part that was good was near the end when he criticised the left for all the fake cries of racism.

All in all its a pretty good segment though.

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/QWDpeI9Pnjg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/yo0gyC0oRxc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. pspr

pspr

Stewart is just a liberal comedian playing to a liberal audience. Everything he says is couched in that mndset.

3. Yeah, but don't you just love it how Wallace clarified FOX's positioning: "I don't think our viewers are the least bit disappointed with us. I think our viewers think, finally, they're getting somebody who tells the other side of the story."

So, it's not fair or balanced then, is it? FOX is telling the OTHER SIDE. Not both sides. Not balanced sides. The OTHER SIDE. Oh, it was quite the shocker.

4. Max E.

Max E.

Whats your point? would anyone who watches fox really deny it is a conservative network?

Yet you and every other left winger will adamantly deny the left wing bias in all of your other sources, just like Stewart did here.

Infact even when presented with a clip of Dianne Sawyer flat out lying about the arizona immigration bill, Stewart says "oh thats not bias, it just doesnt have the proper context"

5. BSAM

BSAM

FOX presents programming for the right wing nuts.

MSNBC presents programming for the left wing nuts.

BSAM; fair and balanced.

6. Lucrum

Lucrum

Pretty much
    Here's another shocker for ya, check the ratings of FOX vs the left wing media.
    I couldn't resist. :D

7. +1 (can't speak for #3 :D)

I don't watch CNN or MSNBC - all POS. I stopped watching Fox after they faked booing Ron Paul at CPAC. But I also remember how they wouldn't even let him in the post-debate Fox trailer in a past election. Not a surprise though, since the GOP even tried to exclude him from the floor of the convention in 2004, limiting his access like no other Republican.

Democrat vs Republican = Fake.

Democrat + Republican = Politicians.

8. Ricter

Ricter

The "leftist" media is huge, does the number of FOX viewers really exceed the number of all those who watch everything else?

9. Lucrum

Lucrum

Well at least you're finally honest about it.

10. Ricter

Ricter

Think so? Why did I put "leftist" in quotes?

#10     Jun 21, 2011