The reason Obama's stimulus failed.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Dec 11, 2011.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

I was just about to write you off but then out of nowhere - reality.

Carry on.

#11     Dec 12, 2011
  2. Interesting. So, do you think it was money well spent or not? You say you did not agree with it but then you list all the reasons why, in your estimation, it had to be done.

Simple, they both were o0f the fecal variety. They both represent grand larceny against the American people on an incredible scale. Let's remember, TARP was supposed to get the banks lending again but largely, they haven't. What they did use TARP for was to buy each other up, pay bonuses, and sit on the change. Do you have information that suggests otherwise?

#12     Dec 12, 2011
  3. Why do people continue this exercise in futility of comparing Bush vs Obama? They're both beholden to special interest groups that work directly against the best interests of the taxpayer.

#13     Dec 12, 2011
  4. Because these folks are still caught up in the false left/right paradigm, and that is by design. They've been trained since birth to think of politics as either Republican or Democrat, liberal or conservative, without ever realizing that these labels are a means to divide us against ourselves; also, regardless of whether we vote for the corporate media's pre approved (d) or (r) candidate, things pretty much continue in the same direction. For me, it took a few cycles for this to become clear, so I do understand why many are still blind to it.

#14     Dec 12, 2011
  5. Yes, exactly. Good answer.

Now if only all of those still in the dark could realize the folly of cheerleading "their guys" vs the other guys, we might make some progress.

#15     Dec 12, 2011