The reason 99% of homosexuals are Democrats.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Hello, May 20, 2010.

1. Hello

Hello

Wow the grammar police got me, if you go through all my posts you will find not many of them are totally free of typos, as i really dont give a shit if what i write is gramatically correct when im typing on an online informal forum.

You must have quite the life going through peoples posts looking for typos all day.

By the way, lol is not a word, thus your sentence is also gramatically incorrect you halfwit, plus since you put lol at the start of your sentence the L should be capitalised but whose counting. Plus the smiley face at the end of the post is totally unprofessional.

If your going to go around being a grammar nazi all day maybe you should make sure that your posts are all 100% correct gramatically as well.

#31     May 21, 2010
  2. Hello

Hello

This feelings was completely pre-intellectual???? I believe you meant to say "these feelings were" I guess the feelings were so pre-intellectual they didnt require proper grammar.

FAIL

I only had to read 2 posts of yours to find this gaffe, i suggest you quit acting like a 2 year old and work a little harder on fixing your own sentences.

Dont you just hate the 30 minute window on editing your posts?

#32     May 21, 2010
  3. No, no, you're right. There's a lack of literacy on both sides, and as you know, atroshus spelling and grammar is common around here. I'm not a grammar Nazi; if I were, all I'd be doing is posting about it since it's so pervasive. My belief that there's a greater deficit among very hard-core right wingers is based on what I've seen here. As you point out, there are exceptions.

I just thought I'd try to push this guy's buttons because his premise is so stupid (and evidently, it worked!). Over and over, it's Republican politicians who are outed as homosexuals, and most often they're the ones who have been stridently anti-gay. You already know my theory about that.

#33     May 21, 2010
  4. jem

jem

I suspect the hard core right wingers are too busy making a living to worry about checking their posts. When you are on the dole you have time to run spell check on our unimportant work here.

#34     May 21, 2010
  5. Hello

Hello

HAHAHAHAHAHA FUNNIEST THING I HAVE READ ALL DAY!!!! ATROSHUS SPELLING??? HEY??

You mean atrocious?

Yeah you sure got us, most of the atrocious spelling really comes from the right wingers hey dipshit?

Dont you just hate that 30 minute window for editing posts?

#35     May 21, 2010
  6. #36     May 21, 2010
  7. lol... you just got schooled, son

:)

Does someone else want to break it to him or should I?

PS - never mind, I see atticus has already filled you in.

Seriously, Hello. Sorry about this. I should have just stuck with my first post in this thread. Didn't mean to make this about your edumacation. It was always redundant.

#37     May 21, 2010
  8. I think she'd be totally hot if she'd just get that third ear removed! :p

#38     May 21, 2010
  9. Gabfly

#39     May 22, 2010
  10. Nice try. As you know, I'm a liberal atheist. As it turns out, Stephen Baldwin is a born-again Christian with his own ministry, and he was a strong supporter of the McCain/Palin ticket. He's all yours, big boy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Baldwin

(Is this an example of classic projection, or what?)

#40     May 22, 2010