The reality of trading

Discussion in 'Trading' started by FireWalker, Mar 24, 2011.

1. did you know that basketball was originally a hunting training exercise? toss the ball onto a rhinoceros' head, maybe pop it on his horn.. his head would raise up exposing his jugular for the kill.

#61     Mar 26, 2011
  2. Mav88

Mav88

Of course I knew, it's common knowledge. I bet though you didn't know the less well known fact that throwing a basketball on the ground to get a guy to bend over was the forerunner of the famous dropping soap in the prison shower trick.

#62     Mar 26, 2011
  3. What's that? I googled it and got this thread.

#63     Mar 27, 2011
  4. ammo

ammo

don't know what you trade but in es on your dom,it's when the bid/offer starts flashing 1000 up bid/offer aside from the close and fed ays

#64     Mar 27, 2011
  5. Ahhh I didn't know that and I'm disturbed that you do know.

#65     Mar 27, 2011
  6. hi where can i buy the stops can i buy the stops plz

#66     Mar 27, 2011
  7. Mav88

Mav88

I spent some time in the clink for running a simulated ponzi. Madoff offered sim accounts on his site before it was shut down. I am THE MAN in paper ponzi, can't wait to start for real.

#67     Mar 27, 2011
  8. ET70424

ET70424

Yahoo blocks you on their stock message boards if you provide disabusing, profitable forecasts. Individual investors and traders are disadvantaged at every front, except most don't know or don't realize the degree of pervasiveness of censorship or its equivalent, on valuable, money-making information.

#68     Mar 28, 2011
  9. Well, nazzdack that is the way world works and it looks true not only for trading but for any field. We like to take the credit and not the blame.

#69     Mar 30, 2011