The reality of trading

Discussion in 'Trading' started by FireWalker, Mar 24, 2011.

1. where can i go to buy the stop order information?

#51     Mar 25, 2011
  2. Samsara

Samsara

Well said, bone.

#52     Mar 25, 2011
  3. fanews

fanews

You must be new to the trading 'game'

90% of volume intraday HFT machines

#53     Mar 25, 2011
  4. NoDoji

NoDoji

Yes, I want to know where to buy the stop order information, too!

In futures, how do the Evil Stop Gunners know if stop orders are in place to initiate a new position or offset an existing position? Is that a premium service available for an additional fee or is that information contained in the Professional Stop Gunners Basic Service?

#54     Mar 25, 2011
  5. 18 years never loss? You trade when you are 7 year old ? Or this is another BS Backtest system that been tuned and adjusted with "18 years of data" ?

:D

#55     Mar 25, 2011
  6. Your broker never offer you this service? Obviously you are just a small guy that never been qualified as their VIP high net worth customer

:D

#56     Mar 25, 2011
  7. at least there is no doubt that technology is here to sell real time systematic&discretionary signal and associated stops and your scrren studies via spy screenshot programes to interested parties with large budgets.

Traded with FX broker at some point and made 16 shorterm trades then stopped. Meant to be 18 trades but 2 I could not make because of ''system glich'' at exact moment my trigger has come. You guessed correctly, these 2 would be full scores. Other 16 were slight negative in total.

If you did not have this experince yet, you may play too small. Will not notice these problems until certain size which is not large at all. As well you will have to play well to be 'privileged'. Liquidity is way overexagerated in markets.

So, I am not trading real shortterm any more, except in certain situations when I know the cards.

#57     Mar 25, 2011
  8. bone

bone

Oh, it gets better. My credentials check out, and my clients actually love me.

I actually have clients who are making real money in live markets. And a serious prospect can actually verify that with the client. Independently.

#58     Mar 25, 2011
  9. I want the time I wasted reading this thread back:mad:

#59     Mar 25, 2011
  10. I thought this thread will be quite a entertainment ? You feel much better if you don't expected too much..

#60     Mar 26, 2011