The reality of trading

Discussion in 'Trading' started by FireWalker, Mar 24, 2011.

1. You get the "credit" for your profits and blame anyone and anything else for your losses? :confused: :(

#11     Mar 24, 2011
  2. FireWalkers-

Finally someone said the true in here. I found out most of this things from hard ways.

I appreciate your courage to bring this to attention.

I am sure a lot of "people" going to attack you - those newbies that never get hurt before, the brokers that pretend to be one of the ET posters (This site is sponsor by brokers) that try their best to encourage people to trade, those loser traders that come here to pray newbies for their course/book/website ..

#12     Mar 24, 2011
  3. Respected sir,

I would like to buy your emotional algorithm. Is US$10,000,000 enough? I own multiple trusts in Nigeria so I if US$10,000,000 is not enough we can negotiate. I will give you US$5,000,000 as an act of good faith for these proceedings.

#13     Mar 24, 2011
  4. Most of the things he said is right .. you know what i mean. Someone just need to be the whistleblower..

Sometime we have to ask our heart, the advanced in technology bring good things to both retails and big guys, but the one that have more money always get the most.

#14     Mar 24, 2011
  5. you can have it for free. i do not know how the Chicago quants and others modified it.

It has to do with the concept of money. One form of the equation:

What has the Communication of your Performance (or Actions) over Time been?

The origin of the equation is described here:
    http://promiselanguage.blogspot.com/2010/11/origins-of-promise-language.html

#15     Mar 24, 2011
  6. etile

etile

your posts sound like someone who is suffering from schizophrenia.

#16     Mar 24, 2011
  7. are you an MD? do you even know what the word "schizophrenia" means?

#17     Mar 24, 2011
  8. i suggest that what i say makes you uncomfortable. you have a variety of beliefs and assumptions that make it difficult for you to process the information you have read. the most likely belief or assumption you have is probably the belief that the world is fair or that the good guys always win. in other words, you are having difficulty accepting that the most evil people on planet earth control most of the governmental and financial systems.

in 7 billion, assume 1% psychopaths. that's 70 million people to cull from. they will kill anything that gets in their way in their quest for power and dominance.

"conspiracy theory"? no. like-minded psychopaths who kill for power. you might remember Hannibal Lecter and the movie American Psycho. In real life, those people don't get caught. Many are women by the way and they do much worse than serial killing.

#18     Mar 24, 2011
  9. I am in your back See my post:
    I am sure a lot of "people" going to attack you - those newbies that never get hurt before, the brokers that pretend to be one of the ET posters (This site is sponsored by brokers) that try their best to encourage people to trade anything, those loser traders that come here to pray newbies for their course/book/website

#19     Mar 24, 2011
  10. etile

etile

I am not an MD. My observation is based only on what you've written which comes off as schizophrenic. I had a friend who has suffered from schizophrenia and I see parallels. This may not be the case, and I could certainly well be wrong.

#20     Mar 24, 2011