The reality of healthcare...it will be like Japan

Discussion in 'Politics' started by peilthetraveler, Sep 3, 2009.

1. in this country any person that recieves their insurance from their employer really has no insurance. all you have is an employee benifit. any illness that causes you not to be able to work puts you in the street with no insurance and no possibility of buying private insurance even if you have the money because you will be rejected because of a preexisting condition..

#21     Sep 4, 2009
  2. I agree with you 100 % Kavon

#22     Sep 4, 2009
  3. Yeah I have been reading all these stories from the US concerning the UK jeez I thought it was f*ckin Albania they were talking about I hardly recognized my own country.
    They burnt her church! Many years ago in New England they would have burnt her at the stake.

#23     Sep 4, 2009
  4. lol, you can't name anyone either.

#24     Sep 4, 2009
  5. I don't know what the government can do anymore to reform health care... our health care system here has had communists aiming their shotguns at it for so many decades.. I think they have the idea that commies are going to take it over so might as well loot all they can before that happens... and keep jacking the costs up so the public sector can never afford to put everybody on the health care dole without going bankrupt almost immediately...

Obama is not likely to get anything done at all... the insurance companies are going to get their little clauses in everywhere and the actual effect will be nullified entirely.. they own more Democrat politicians than Republicans, likely... currently Obama's opponents are offering him some face saving gestures at best..

#25     Sep 4, 2009