the real "war" question

Discussion in 'Politics' started by traderkay, Apr 4, 2003.

1. thank you thank you hold your applause.

#41     Dec 3, 2003
  2. msfe

msfe

Israeli General Derides Findings on Iraq

...``Israeli intelligence was a full partner with the U.S. and Britain in developing a false picture of Saddam Hussein's weapons of mass destruction capability,'' ... ``It badly overestimated the Iraqi threat to Israel and reinforced the American and British belief that the weapons existed.''...

http://www.guardian.co.uk/worldlatest/story/0,1280,-3463536,00.html

#42     Dec 4, 2003
  3. Maverick74

Maverick74

Another reliable article from the ultra liberal Guardian website. LOL.

Maybe you could post an article from moveon.org next.

#43     Dec 4, 2003
  4. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Quote from msfe:

Israeli General Derides Findings on Iraq

...``Israeli intelligence was a full partner with the U.S. and Britain in developing a false picture of Saddam Hussein's weapons of mass destruction capability,'' ... ``It badly overestimated the Iraqi threat to Israel and reinforced the American and British belief that the weapons existed.''...

http://www.guardian.co.uk/worldlate...3463536,00.html
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

msfe, what's da matta with ya?:confused:This is United States of America, Maverick has spoken.

Don't ya know yet, the only credible AND respectable news are through the mouths of Bill O'Reilly and Rush Limbugh

:D :D :D

any moment now romeo/maureen/..... & "newcomer esteemed troll" Silvain Garnea should be writing a rant or not:D :D

#44     Dec 4, 2003
  5. Maverick74

Maverick74

Hey Nolan, the Guardian is the most anti-american piece of shit liberal propaganda machine I have ever seen. Well maybe they are tied with moveon.org. All I'm saying is that when you post articles from extremist sources they are likely going to get very little respect. Post something from the more mainstream liberal press like the New York Times or the Washington Post.

#45     Dec 4, 2003
  6. It's a story by an AP writer (Peter Enav, who seems to specialize in Israeli Military issues and has extensive connections inside Mossad as well) that was picked up and printed by multiple news agencies, including the NY times. Just go to their website (www.nytimes.com) and type Shlomo Brom into their search feature.

Then again, PETER ENAV may be a pen name for Jayson Blair.

#46     Dec 4, 2003
  7. u know I had the impression "f newspapers, etc. read the raw news from newswires." and thats what ive been doing. AP, Reuters, AFP, UPN, etc. but it recently did occur to me that the newswires do have agents of various govts. in them who CAN spin the stories. what do u think?

#47     Dec 4, 2003