The real truth about Republicans-

Discussion in 'Politics' started by PAPA ROACH, Nov 7, 2008.

1. kut2k2

kut2k2

So let's see:

Bush got into Harvard not on grades but on his father's name, graduated as a mediocrity same as he went in.

Obama got into Harvard on affirmative action, graduated magna cum laude.

Are you sure you want to continue these comparisons?

#11     Nov 7, 2008

2. What the study missed

a vast majority of these whiny kids grow up to have a predilection for secret homosexual relationships.

They probably never got enough love from daddy, so they look for a daddy figure later in life.

That is why so many republicans turn out to be closet homosexuals. Their fear of ambivalence makes them lash out publicly at homosexuality while seeking the lifestyle privately.

#12     Nov 7, 2008
  3. Gotta love the "change" Obama has inspired among his followers.

ROFLMAO! :D

#13     Nov 7, 2008
  4. So basically conservatives were once whinny kids and liberals were perfect little balls of joy when they were children.

The realilty is that way left liberal men are barely any different from women. The amount of masculinity in these men is exactly the same amount as women. Every single way left liberal guy i have known is a pussy. Their sad politness mixed with a flavor of strong sensitivity makes me and any other man i know want to puke.

The bottom line is that way left liberal adult males are not men. Hugely sensitive liberal guys come from generations of peace and no worries because the biggest worry they ever had was being popular and being accepted. They never had to fight a war or do anything that has to do with masculine characteristics.

Look at major pyschological changes within countries that have just had to go through traumatic changes. Men become men from the sorrow and pain they experience in life.

Liberals guys have never in their lives gone through anything traumatic that would qualify as becoming a man.

This is why there is so much arguing on this website. Because way left liberals have no ability of relating with men they insult them because they have nothing else to say. They can't hold anything of substance because they do not have the perspective and experience to know what the men are talking about.

On the bright side feminine liberal males who are polite and sensitive to the point of sickness always provide the best of jokes.

#14     Nov 7, 2008
  5. If you're going to write the biography of ZZZzzzzzzz, at least have the decency to footnote the source.

#15     Nov 7, 2008
  6. He was basically my inspiration. He is much worse though than really anyone else. Besides his total lack of any substance he uses massive amounts of over compensation in order to "convince" people that all conservatives are evil. A good example would be after posting an article he would instead of debating the argument and showing some substance he instead over compensates by saying, no screaming that he is smart and wants to be appreciated for it. For examle he would say no young son you don't understand, you need more life experience to understand what im talkng about and I am old so i know what I am talking about seriously.

He spends his days after the election still hating on sarah palin instead of hoping for the best of the country. Even Iceman one of the most far left liberals on this site disagreed with ZZZzzzz by saying that the hate for her should be over because the election is over.

Anyone who actually has knowledge does not remind other people constantly that he has a surpreme form of intellect. Instead a smart person rises up the ranks of appreciation. ZZZzzzz posts literally thousands of articles where not one person responds. No one responds because the conservatives know what i know and the liberals don't want to be embarrassed by going through his same old over compensation scheme.

#16     Nov 7, 2008
  7. Dunno, but seems to me, if a joint has that many parking meters, toll roads and vending machines, and presumably beggars that everyone is clamoring for "change"......sumthin aint right!:D

#18     Nov 8, 2008
  8. 151

That study is basically BS. Without being balanced by another study in at least one other part of the country it lacks any credibility other than around Berkley.

I would wager that the exact same study done at say Vanderbilt in Nashville would prove the exact opposite.

It is irresponsible of the people who did this study to publish the results and that irresponsibility should be taken into account when contemplating what those results mean.

#19     Nov 8, 2008
  9. The problem with retards like you.... is your definition of success! You are shallow superficail self-centered losers who think that by making money it will make you important!

You are total retarded losers in my system of values and purpose in this short life!!

#20     Nov 8, 2008