The REAL Transfer of Wealth

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bigarrow, Feb 18, 2010.

1. You did say ANY didn't you buttplugger? I named three and could name three thousand. The guy was very biased so what, did you know when you listen to Rush and Hannity that they are very biased. If you've been working in the real world you would have seen over the years that the real livable wage seem to be down. I did post another article that was less biased.
    Thanks for your attention bugtarded.

#11     Feb 18, 2010
  2. biggayload- here is the question for you again:

How did millions lose their health insurance because their income decreased $2197 over a 8 year period?

Please explain with facts since your integrity blessed author left out those pesky little details.

#12     Feb 18, 2010
  3. LOL finally you're getting it man, good job. With a little practice you might get as good as I am, but that might be a curse too. Being a professional smartass is a hell of a lot of fun but can get your ass in a crack sometimes too.

Listen I just posted the article, you got a problem with it send the author an email OK.

#13     Feb 18, 2010
  4. Mav88

Mav88

But it's not decreasing, and even if it was it doesn't mean that it was transferred to the richer. Zero sum leftist class warfare rhetoric.

This is more about globalization than the top 400 earners, and as pointed out to you the numbers don't add up in any event.

#14     Feb 18, 2010