The real-time story of ctrader

Discussion in 'Journals' started by ctrader, Jun 3, 2002.

1. I certainly can....

What if satan's little helper (osama never been laiden) gets captured???

#11     Jun 4, 2002
  2. ctrader

ctrader

I was just thinking about this today... Osama being captured might cause a lock limit up market, but at least there would be sellers at that level and I could cover. A nuclear attack on america that decimates new york city would cause a lock limit down market that would have no buyers for many thousands of points.

#12     Jun 4, 2002
  3. Capturing the Idiot himself would not force a lock limit up in the markets. Infact...It might cause a rally but i doubt the strength would be that bad in the long run, sure a quick 1000 on the futures but then it would come right back down, it would be a serious short squezz lasting less than an hour or so.

Hypothesis comes from the fact that Ben the Idiot is not the focuse anymore, only the sheep are focused on him. They terrorist deal runs deeper. I think a peace agreement between the Pakis and India might cause a lock limit up that could cause a hellof a short squezz last a few days.

However, it runs even deeper than that....corporate profits and the investigations into everything from TYC to Hedgefunds is not going to allow a sustain rally.

The economic numbers have been showing somewhat of a mix feeling however, the buyers always step away from the market.
    I really do not see much in the way of a sustain rally, or even a fast rally until we retest or break sept 21 lows.

The sheep have been bitten to manytimes, the last 300 point rally in the dow, and the 100 plus in the nasdaq did not hold. It is summertime, Rollover started to day and it is the slowest iv'e seen....spreads are narrow, no intrest. (rollover is closing out backmonths to future months on the FUTURES for the rookies).

Does not look like much is going on, ITS SUMMER TIME, sun, fun and girls.....always take the summer off, at least the first few months....

er

#13     Jun 5, 2002
  4. ctrader

ctrader

yee haw.

#14     Jun 5, 2002
  5. ctrader

ctrader

9725. Loss of 25pt.

#15     Jun 5, 2002
  6. ctrader

ctrader

yee haw?

Tight stops on this one.

#16     Jun 5, 2002
  7. ctrader

ctrader

SHould have sat on my hands.

#17     Jun 5, 2002
  8. ctrader

ctrader

I knew today would be an upday... just couldn't get an entry to stick.

#18     Jun 5, 2002
  9. ctrader

ctrader

can't get a feel for today yet.

#19     Jun 6, 2002
  10. ctrader

ctrader

still short.

#20     Jun 6, 2002