The real Secret on how to make money from the market

Discussion in 'Trading' started by focusonmoney, Jul 14, 2010.

1. I reread your post, and YES , the words are truly inspirational. I am blessed by your presence.

[​IMG]

ps your observational powers need work

#11     Jul 14, 2010
  2. There are at least two people who know that the markets DO work the same way, day in and day out. Without fail. Volume always leads price, and if that is too hard for you, then a stable volume environment combined with fast and slow momo indicators will make you money consistently, every day.

#12     Jul 14, 2010

3. Super...I hope you opened a door for the OP.....

#13     Jul 15, 2010
  4. I wish I was simpleminded...it would have taken less than 10 yrs to get where I am.:D
    Forgot the poster, but he said "For every IQ point over 100, add 1 month of learning time." TOO TRUE!:p

#14     Jul 15, 2010
  5. cokezero

cokezero

>You'll know very quickly when market is moving from away from your regime

It seems you are suggesting there is tradable persistency in market "theme". Would we get "theme whipsaw" like trends? Is it more stable than trends?

>and you'll know which strategy to activate next.

Are you suggesting the market follows a definite cycle for the 4 combinations with B following A and C following B...etc.

Thanks!

#15     Jul 15, 2010
  6. omnpmh

omnpmh

What are momo indicators?
    Are they momentum indicators like RSI or Stochastics?

#16     Jul 15, 2010
  7. Post a chart showing this in practice.
    cheers

#17     Jul 15, 2010
  8. David70

David70

Real secret = holy grail

#18     Jul 15, 2010
  9. I'll post an example for RCG. Here's the Australian Dollar futures swing chart from the beginning of April. I posted this as an example of a continuous chart for the last 3 months so someone couldn't say it was cherry picked. Over 1000 pips in 3 months isn't too bad. :D

Oh, those buy, sell, exit, profit and loss labels are computer generated and execute in real time. I even get email alerts when they trigger while I'm away from the computer.

[​IMG]

#19     Jul 15, 2010
  10. Volume always leads price? I disagree.. First, saying words like "always" doesn't make sense.. Nothing is always... Second, this crazy rally we been having had nothing to do with volume.. The volume actually died out.. You making it sound like volume is the key to making money in the markets.. If that was the case we ALL BE RICH..

#20     Jul 15, 2010