The Real Sarah Palin

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Sep 13, 2008.

1. Bigoted comments as a response?

So what else is new?

Obama beat Keyes by a 70 to 27% margin, but that doesn't mean that the voters of Illinois know the real Obama.

It is absurd to think approval ratings have anything to do with knowing the real person behind the image politicians project to the voters.

#11     Sep 13, 2008
  2. <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DX06URJvCew&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DX06URJvCew&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

#12     Sep 17, 2008
  3. ZZZZzzzzzzz, this is like the 17th Palin thread you've started.

#13     Sep 17, 2008
  4. It's pearls before the swine. Go back to your shit filled hole Z.

I guess most urbanites would not understand pigs really. They lay around in a pen full of shit and they swallow anything. They are truly filthy creatures when penned up.

#14     Sep 17, 2008
  5. I would be happy to designate you as the official thread counter...

Such an important job, doncha know...

Keep up the vital work, pay attention, you never know when I will start another one...

#15     Sep 17, 2008
  6. He's taken down the giant poster of Ann Coulter shooting a gun and replaced it with his Palin collection.

#16     Sep 17, 2008

7. lol

I'm just saying. There's so many I have to sift through them now in this section.:p

#17     Sep 17, 2008
  8. Palin is irrelevant now.

It will only get worse for her with the scandals she's involved with, and her inexperience will be on display during the debates.

Being able to see Russia from the shore of Alaska won't help her one bit. She can even bring pics if she wants as some sort of 'cheat sheet.'

#18     Sep 17, 2008
  9. she disgusts me :mad:

#20     Sep 18, 2008