The real reason trading is difficult

Discussion in 'Trading' started by jem, Jun 2, 2008.

1. piezoe

piezoe

The absurd belief that because something is unintelligible, ala' Jack, it must therefore be the Holy Grail. :D

(I so regret wasting my one answer on that!)

#11     Jun 2, 2008
  2. The real reason trading is difficult for losers is that the market is counterintuitive and, as a consequence, only the minority are winners.

Being a successful winning trader is not difficult for winners.
    They are facing a majority which think the market is intuitive and that Price Action is what is telling this majority to bet on for the future. The majority (which is a group of losers) always bets on what is going to happen based on what they think they are seeing the market doing.

The minority who know the market is counterintuitive take their direction from what the market is saying (and this is not PA) but rather whether the market is telling them to continue to make money or to take profits, neither of which is based on time based non stationary signals at the moment when action is called for BY THE MARKET and NOT BY THE TRADER.

This counterintuitive functioning is so unavailable, apparently, the majority of traders (losers) do not even knnow that the market makes the calls and the trader obeys the calls when and how they are given. The majority (losers) thinks that they make the calls and do the money management (Western Culture and Warrior Themes). It is intuitive to fight the market and win and the majority do this day in day out; the minority simply do a routine and obey the market's dictates and take what is offered and when each offer comes to an end.

Just watch the majority pile into this scene and explain how the market is not the place to go to prove what is typed just above. Obviously, it is the market that proves that the minority of the traders are the successful ones and why it is so easy to do what the market dictates as the minority in this counterintuitive paradigm.

High velocity money making is only done by being at one with the market all of the time and in the market doing it's dictates all of the time. Atonement is the message. Drop the ego BS.

#12     Jun 2, 2008
  3. piezoe

piezoe

I no longer regret it.

#13     Jun 2, 2008
  4. :D :D :D

#14     Jun 2, 2008
  5. jack, i am not very familiar with your system. but i read that you give it away for free. i am curious how you make money by giving it away. would not publishing a book make more money for you?

#15     Jun 2, 2008
  6. My hat's off to you piezoe.

You counter intuited jack's post and rendered it meaningless before it was even written! :D

An ET first.

#16     Jun 2, 2008
  7. eagle

eagle

Human nature orders us to always looking for a better. We constantly refuse to take action base on the NOW price because the NOW price doesn't guaranty us to be a BETTER price, only the FUTURE price that we can expect that it will be BETTER but more often than not it was a false expectation.

#17     Jun 2, 2008
  8. piezoe

piezoe

Thanks, Brot and Shortie, i innocently and unwittingly left a warm pile of steaming shit, and Jack came along and stepped right into it. As long as i live i doubt i'll have another triumphant moment to compare with this.

#18     Jun 2, 2008
  9. The real reason why trading is difficult:

Manipulation

#19     Jun 2, 2008
  10. It's great that you have the ability to post from your current place of employment. What I find so difficult to comprehend is how you have become such an expert on failure. Even though you have yet to make the transition into full time trader status, you constantly fill these forums with your posts telling the rest of the world what does and does not work with respect to profitability. While averaging more than ten posts per day (the vast majority of which occur during RTH hours), one would think you would have something constructive to contribute, or at minimum, captured enough profits from the market in order to allow you to trade full time, rather than work for someone else.

Perhaps the time has come for you to develop an expertise in a subject other than failure.

-Spydrader

#20     Jun 2, 2008