The Real Reason Romney Lost

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AAAintheBeltway, Dec 5, 2012.

1. I'll be too busy kicking liberal asses like futurecunts to notice.

#41     Dec 5, 2012
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Well IF there is a Hell I've no doubt I'll be right there with you buddy. For different reasons, of course. :)

#42     Dec 5, 2012
  3. jem

jem

the young rich man made the claim he had been keeping all the commandments from his youth what else must he do?

Jesus said unto him, If thou wouldest be perfect, go, sell that which thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, follow me.

The rich man walk away said

And then for those who do not really grasp the point... jesus usually lays it out for his disciples...

Then Jesus said to his disciples, "I tell you the truth, it is hard for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven.Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God."

When the disciples heard this, they were greatly astonished and asked, "Who then can be saved?"

Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible."

#43     Dec 5, 2012
  4. jem

jem

Jesus always explains the point to his disciples.

Jesus was incredulous the rich guy had kept all the commandments...
    the key to jesus' response was not the sell everything part... it was the follow me part. (don't get me wrong we should not get caught up in possession... but the point is... explained a few sentences later.)

who then can have eternal life on their own?

Jesus looked at them intently and said, "Humanly speaking, it is impossible. But with God everything is possible."

#44     Dec 5, 2012
  5. pspr

pspr

I think God is more forgiving than portrayed in most of even the New Testament. I think of Hell as a place where the presence of God does not permeate. If that is the case, I will come visit you guys. Or, if it works out the other way, you guys can come visit me. :D

#45     Dec 5, 2012
  6. [​IMG]

Why do you think I'm stuck on earth, while it's overrun with liberal dickwads .
    Doesn't that count as hell?

#46     Dec 5, 2012
  7. piezoe

piezoe

Should be no problem for Jesus. After all, he's gay, wasn't he?

#47     Dec 5, 2012
  8. Finally someone said it..

#48     Dec 5, 2012
  9. This is what I've been saying all along. The left wants the voting block resulting from impoverished wages, and business/elites on the right want the cheap labor. Both parties want the perpetual campaign issue. What republicans are finding is that they can't win the votes of people who make a career living on public aid, and that block of people is growing, not shrinking.
    The solution to this problem is not begging Hispanics/Blacks/Working Class Whites for their vote and giving a free pass to illegals. The solution is creating real opportunity, with real jobs that pay a living wage. To be blunt, that means the boyz at the top may have to settle for one less vacation home and a smaller yacht.

"Ironically, Romney was the first Republican presidential candidate in a long time not conspiring with the elites to make America a dumping ground for the world's welfare cases. Conservatives who denounced Romney as a "RINO" were the ones doing the bidding of the real establishment: business, which wants cheap labor and couldn't care less if America ceases to be the land of opportunity that everyone wanted to immigrate to in the first place."

#49     Dec 6, 2012
  10. That's bullshit,cap.

democrats certainly want the illegal vote and republicans are not going to get it no matter what they do.

I have no idea why some republicans think granting large swaths of illegals a path to citizenship is the answer,: why republicans want to get more democrat voters is beyond my comprehension.

The notion that "business/elites on the right want the cheap labor" of illegal immigrants in the US ( on a large enough scale to matter) is complete crap and has no logical basis. nice myth for liberals to propagate though.

#50     Dec 6, 2012