The real reason for the war on Drugs. Its all about supporting the Bureaucracy.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., May 26, 2011.

1. Ricter

Ricter

Aye, sarcasm.

You're right about computer time. Had the internet been around when I went to college, well, I probably would not have finished.

#11     May 26, 2011
  2. Max E.

Max E.

Sorry.... My bad.... I fully agree with you. :D

#12     May 26, 2011
  3. Some like to smuggle too many drugs and kill too many people while doing it.

#13     May 27, 2011
  4. Eight

Eight

The War on Drugs and War on Poverty have both failed. What they have in common is a bureaucracy that needs money. Democrats are sneaky sickos who steal your money with taxes, Republicans just get bully boys to steal it from you and put the legal onus on you to get it back...

#14     May 27, 2011
  5. olias

olias

Props to the news station for the investigative work. That takes some balls to go after law enforcement and risk the public scorn of possibly siding with drug trafficers.

It's things like this that make me so happy we live in the age of social networking. If this kind of thing bothers you, it doesn't take much to do something about it. Spread the word. Put it on your facebook and ask that the video be shared. Once law enforcement and big brother realize that their bullshit will be held up to the light then we have a chance to improve things. The days of seeing a story like this and just throwing up your hands and whining about it are over. I'll be putting this on Facebook for sure.

#15     May 27, 2011
  6. They are unwinnable!! There will always be lazy people and there will always be drug addicts. It is a waste of resources.

#16     May 27, 2011