The Real People Who Post On Yahoo Finance Message Boards

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by xtraderbrokers, Aug 11, 2010.

1. Ever wonder why Yahoo! Finance message boards are soooo bad? It's because of people like this--degenerate gamblers, liars, thugs...this is a forum for these slugs to post on and while it makes for hardly any education, its great entertainment to see them pick fights with each other and claim to make more $ than others...kinda reminds me of the aliens in the movie District 9 except these slugs are malnourished financially and intelligence-wise.

The funniest thing is that there are actually a few bigtime traders on there, but it's next to impossible to spot them due to all the noise pollution from the site's many liars and frauds. Great example of the trading community and why trading will never go mainstream until we can be transparent...and given the ugly truth, transparency probly won't happen for many decades, if ever.

Enjoy the toxic dump guys, you built it what it is!

2. Eight

Eight

I might have learned more from yahoo boards than ET over the years. Occasionally somebody posts something that blows me away... there are indeed some serious money makers that show up no matter how much the idiot noise level is deafening...

3. At least on here you rarely have people who say "I just bought 100,000 shares of XYZ at <such & such a price>" and the price always being within 1 or 2 cents of the low of the day (i guess to make it sound more "realistic" rather than say they bought at the absolute low of the day.)

Its really amazing how many million dollar trades happen on the yahoo message boards. Sometimes they buy so much that when you add up their trades, they did more shares than the daily volume.