The real lesson - 2 billion in campaign bribes

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jem, Nov 7, 2012.

1. #51     Nov 7, 2012
  2. you are correct. the biblical defination for a human is when the first breath of air is taken. these religious nutters like jem dont even know their bible.
    in addition, in the bible, god commands abortion as a punisment so he cant be all that opposed to it(if he exists).

as thinking humans we could easily come up with ways to eliminate most abortions if it were not for the catholics. they stand in the way of reducing abortions.

#52     Nov 7, 2012
  3. In all seriousness that is a heart rendering decision. I am not G O D
    and I don't have to make that choice. I have know many....many women faced with a very difficult personal decision and not one have taken their choice lightly. Again even it partial birth abortions I will trust that the woman and the doctor have made an informed and urgently medically necessary decision.

#53     Nov 7, 2012
  4. Just to be clear, what you are really saying is life begins with a successful birth.

Your spiritual mumbo jumbo crap is a joke.

#54     Nov 7, 2012
  5. I was actually not using the bible. My point is there are philosophical and spiritual differences in many cultures and no one has the moral high ground to dictate the medical decisions women have to make.

#55     Nov 7, 2012
  6. You have a right to your opinion. You however are not MY God.

#56     Nov 7, 2012
  7. Yes , but I SHOULD BE.:D

#57     Nov 7, 2012
  8. NO, I find it quite rational .

#58     Nov 7, 2012
  9. Dreams are the result of cognition, if not self-awareness.

#59     Nov 7, 2012
  10. jem

jem

you slimey lying piece of shit.

I am not bringing the bible into this at all.
    I am saying after the court takes a look at this case you will learn that it is a violation of the constitution. A govt can't go around forcing people to be party to what may be homicide.

Would you force an employer to give people drugs to kill cats or dogs?

#60     Nov 7, 2012