The real lesson - 2 billion in campaign bribes

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jem, Nov 7, 2012.

1. MSM is a big problem. Only way to fix it is for people to boycott the advertisers who sponsor cbs nbc abc cnn etc.

The companies who advertise will force change on how the msm operates if they get millions of emails complaining about it and people quit buying their products.

#41     Nov 7, 2012
  2. What about partial birth abortions where the child is born but then killed?

#42     Nov 7, 2012
  3. BSAM

BSAM

Life does begin at conception, brother Jem.
    Only problem is that Obama and many of his voters believe that killing babies is okay.
    And the Constitution?
    Constitution?
    What are you talking about?
    Welcome to Obamaland, part II.

#43     Nov 7, 2012
  4. I am a supporter of capital punishment, but doesn't it strike anyone as ironic that the evangelicals love to birth 'em and kill 'em later?

#44     Nov 7, 2012
  5. After your extensive scientific examination of the election polls and after assuring us Romney would win in a landslide, well your views are highly suspect jem. But carry on, you are a hoot to read.

#45     Nov 7, 2012
  6. I can't make that distinction being a person (modestly) of science. The little sucker is viable at 24 weeks, in or ex utero, and whether O2 comes from the cord or gas transfer.

#46     Nov 7, 2012
  7. jem

jem

more fricken lies..... there were what 500 pages... in that thread...

how many fricken times did I say polls do not make predictions they are designed to tell you where the electorate is now.

And if you had half an ounce of integrity... you would note many of the polls changed their ratios as we got closer to election day... which is what I predicted would happen.

If I made outright Romney calls they were rare if ever... I would like you to show me a few.

#47     Nov 7, 2012
  8. does the child take a breath?

#48     Nov 7, 2012
  9. #49     Nov 7, 2012
  10. viable only means "potential" life....

I also do not want any artificial assistance in breathing when my natural time to die comes. Again personal (and private) CHOICE

#50     Nov 7, 2012