The real Health Care solution:

Discussion in 'Economics' started by bigarrow, Oct 26, 2009.

1. Lets put them in little Nazi camps and supervise what they eat.

#11     Oct 26, 2009
  2. spinn

spinn

maybe but the cost of bad credit is more than $450.....a month, I may be getting a mortgage next year......

it was extortion by the DR...its almost like they conspire with banks to trash your credit...........

#12     Oct 26, 2009
  3. pspr

pspr

The healthcare bill isn't about healthcare. It's about giving the government more power and insuring that the low lifes of America who always vote Democrat will continue to do so after they get free government healthcare handed to them by the Democrats.

#13     Oct 27, 2009
  4. ba1

ba1

I've gone mostly orthomolecular with good, often biochemically measurable results. I have a strong research background. The largest one has tried to hire me, and some of my kids before.

LDL, fibrin high or HDL low? Niacin is $3 per month. Fish oil has better stats than any CVD drug. High dose vitamin D for resistance to winter respiratory illness, under 5 cents for 5000 iu with a 75+% reduction in illnesses.

I consider mandatory insurance dangerous, and for me, nearly a total waste since accidents would be my primary use. I have a known answer or plan for almost every disease that would be mostly non-reimbursable. And cheaper than most deductibles or minimum copays, or cost for gasoline to the office.

#14     Oct 27, 2009
  5. BSAM

BSAM

The real bottom line:

Price controls and the "Public Option".

How else can you force the drug companies and insurance companies and the medical community into compliance?

#15     Oct 27, 2009
  6. promagma

promagma

Growing up we ate very healthy. We had organic and local food before anybody knew what that was. I never even had a Coke (or really any refined sugar) until I was a teenager. All whole grains, and fruits and veggies. The upside is that I am still happy to eat veggies, and I prefer something like shredded wheat for breakfast.

Lots of exercise, and on paper everything looked great.
    But still, I was a sickly kid. Our whole family, really.

#16     Oct 27, 2009
  7. -Medical insurance
    -Fire insurance
    -Debt insurance
    -Credit insurance
    -Life insurance
    -Travel insurance
    -Unemployment insurance
    -Liability insurance
    -Auto insurance
    -Purchase protection insurance
    -etc, etc, etc

How many scams can the insurance industry run?

It's one of America's worst criminal enterprises!

Wake up fools. Except for simple "fire/auto insurance", the rest are regulated scams to legally steal from idiots.

#17     Oct 27, 2009
  8. you forgot Flood Insurance. In some states your home owners insurance does not cover water damage.

And the govt. run Hurricane insurance in the trailer trash belt.

Funny I don't hear any of these god damned god awful geriatric republican zombie imbeciles complain about govt. run hurricane insurance in the trailer trash belt.

It's all a big fucking scam brought to you by your local republican mofo and his god damned voters.

#18     Oct 27, 2009
  9. It is the same in all states, your home owners insurance does not cover flooding.

#19     Oct 27, 2009
  10. logikos

logikos

Yeah, I think this organic movement is a scam. I eat a lot of that crap because my wife has gone overboard with it. Bland and expensive. She comes home the other day with a $20 "free range" chicken from the grocery store, and it's not even cut up! I had to break the news that there will NOT be any more $20 chickens in this house! :D

#20     Oct 27, 2009