The Real Deal Is Here

Discussion in 'Journals' started by Shagi, Jun 18, 2011.

1. Shagi

Shagi

Apart from market manipulation (unfortunately yes by Central Banks printing money) there is no one goody diddly diddy reason why stocks and copper should sustain multi-day rallies. So I'm shorting those rallies until prices reach a certain point that proves I'm wrong on direction.

My concern is to get the direction correct with correct position size.

#51     Aug 23, 2011
  2. Shagi

Shagi

A big dollar movement is imminent - Which direction heh???I will be looking for clues in other currencies that really move rather trade the dollar (DX) itself - The pressure valve is about to blow out so take your positions or stand clear:D

#52     Aug 23, 2011
  3. Shagi

Shagi

The only game in town is to short all those assets that are anti-US dollar - energy , metals, major currencies and curiously soybean meal despite a strong soy market. Take your pick plenty of game out there and give two fingers up to Ben's speech tomorrow. :D

#53     Aug 24, 2011
  4. Shagi

Shagi

I hope you got some Noobs on that mega dollar move. My 10K account is now 45K & it will be 200K by Christmas - 100K it now too low a target. Now I can scale up as the equity allows to dip in those big energy contracts.

Who says again a 10K account can't compete with MIT designed HFT robots? Given the same capital base that those robots trade with I will beat them hands down day in day out.

The next big trend is Cotton. Stay Tuned :D

#54     Sep 6, 2011
  5. Shagi

Shagi

The cotton bear camp is putting up quite a fight here around 1.065 will they prevail, prices must not trade ever again below today's bar low for weeks/months if I'm correct & if I'm wrong jump ship. Simple.:D

#55     Sep 6, 2011
  6. the1

the1

Not that I've actually been following along, other than to read the thread today, but let me see if I got this right. You disappeared for 2 months after posting an equity value of around 11k and now you're back to say you're up to 30k after 2 months of posting nothing? What you are posting, by the way, is absolutely meaningless. A word document with what looks like part of your statement has no value. I'm not saying you didn't do it because I know it can be done but if you want to gain any sort of credibility you need to post something like your clearinghouse statement with a portion of your account number blacked out.

And your reasoning for stopping doesn't make sense either. How could you reveal too much information about a discretionary trading system? As far as it affecting your thought process...that I could understand.

#56     Sep 6, 2011
  7. Shagi

Shagi

The1

No we shall not be posting statements with clearinghouse name.

Read the posts prior to those last 2months and you will get a feel of what I was up.

Its not about shouting short ES, Out 2points , In stopped out damn, I shoulda coulda woulda not traded thru lunch time, etc.

It's a philosophy thing of how to make big money from a small account.

If you are still a doubting Thomas you should visit London and go to - Ripley' s believe or not:D

#57     Sep 7, 2011
  8. Shagi

Shagi

Cotton - locked limit up --:p

#58     Sep 7, 2011
  9. Shagi

Shagi

Come get some- its a philosophy thing about being on top of the wall street food chain :D :D

• dx.png
      File size:
      74.8 KB
      Views:
    #59     Sep 9, 2011
  10. jokepie

jokepie

u da man shaagi....
    not every one can understand & Practice ... what mr. Jesse Livermore said and Did.

#60     Sep 9, 2011