The Real Deal Is Here

Discussion in 'Journals' started by Shagi, Jun 18, 2011.

1. Shagi

Shagi

I will try to respond to all questions as a general summary as its not feasible to make individual responses.

1. Yes - I know I can do it because in the past I have achieved similar results - that won't mean much to many but for me that's what gives me the confidence and that's priceless.

2. I absolutely believe in my methodology and I try not be fooled by man or robots. The rate at which I process price data just by looking at a chart is faster and better than any robot man can ever design. I have a strong aptitude to correctly read the the market, in fact any liquid market with a chart using price only. I don't even need know what I'm looking at to make a correct decision about current price direction and that anticipated. They all sing the same tune to me - baa baa black sheep have you any wool, yes sir yes sir three bags full - something like that.

3. However having a strong propensity to correctly read the market does not always mean it equals printing money. There are many times when I'm right about market direction but end up losing money. Hah it happens for many reasons and when that happens you just gotta ride the bucking bronco as you will no doubt see.

3. Because I'm 100% discretionary I do make mistakes and sometimes be stubborn about it and end up losing a bundle. But the times when I'm in sync with the markets I'm Wall Street top dog running up incredible results as you will no doubt see.

#11     Jun 19, 2011
  2. Shanb

Shanb

Any updates for the week?

#12     Jun 22, 2011
  3. I believe larry williams daughter turned 10k into a little over 100k at age 14. Then later turned 10k into over 1 million in a trading contest just like larry did years earlier. Good luck!

#13     Jun 22, 2011
  4. Not off to a good start .. The real deal is MIA

#14     Jun 22, 2011
  5. Shagi

Shagi

Impatience - Impatience - is what makes a lion's dinner - zebra knows lion is on the prowl but goes around prancing about saying I have a speed and agility not knowing the hunter is a step ahead.

This week has rather been a bit quiet. So I don't trade just to have a position giving my money away. I can spend 2 weeks without putting on a trade if need be and without twitching my fingers.

Although I have only 10K - I operate as the hunter not the hunted - a lion on the prairie waiting to pounce on the week of the weakest, not running around like a headless chicken.

It doesn't mean if I don't a have position I'm being lazy - that's the time when I spend a ridiculous amount of time in judicious study of conditions on the prairie.

Today we have lunch to catch - next post to elucidate.

#15     Jun 22, 2011
  6. Shanb

Shanb

Looking forward to it Shagi...It was Livermore who once said that it was his sitting and waiting that made him most of his money(paraphrasing)!

#16     Jun 22, 2011
  7. Shagi

Shagi

The dollar has put in a temporary bottom - I'm long DX on the market initial position. Other prey will soon be on the horizon :D

• dx.png
      File size:
      56.1 KB
      Views:
    #17     Jun 22, 2011
  8. Son,thanks for sharing this with the congregation.Thanks for being a holy beacon for the Holy church of America.Do you really believe you can pull it off?.Is that why you're doing it..to show us how to pull one off? (that's a joke son.don't get all offended and assume i'm being negative)
    I am,i must confess a little confused about what exactly we will gain from this since it's discretionary trading.Don't you know that without indicators most of the congregation here will be lost,disappointed,and desperate to see you turn into a horses ass?
    If you succeed,apart from showing that it can be done (by you),what are the benefits of us wasting precious moments of our lives following along?
    I admire your courage son i really do,but what do you stand to gain compared to the loss of face? What's in it for you son?..have you thought it thru,and if so will you share it..honestly?
    Personally i think if you can do it then you probably got lots of money already,so while you got my interest and i'm intrigued,and i will be keeping an eye,...do you mind if i keep my fingers crossed for those being murdered in the middle east?

#18     Jun 22, 2011
  9. That is nice to see that you have commited to a trade...and what is your entry price?..

Do you have an exit in mind or a reasonable stop?

NiN

#19     Jun 22, 2011
  10. Shagi

Shagi

The entry price is not important.

Whats important is the reason why I'm long DX and until that reason is invalidated even if I take a losses in the interim I remain committed to take trades I select that complies with that philosophy in other markets and not just DX.

Because I'm operating with limited capital I can't take every trade or load up all at once just like a lion can't chase every prey on the prairie or try to feed on a live elephant.:D

#20     Jun 22, 2011