The Real Deal Is Here

Discussion in 'Journals' started by Shagi, Jun 18, 2011.

1. Shagi

Shagi

OK Noobs its been said it can't be done - This is how you turn a $10K account into $100K in less than six months. $100K is a minimum target the objective is $250K by Christmas.

The Game

- Trade only futures - Currencies, Metals, Grains, Softs, Energy, Equity Indices, Livestock, Financials

- Hold positions for 1 day to 90 days

- No indicators, No Fundamentals, No HFT robots, No Blackbox

- Entirely discretionary based trading using only price

- Trades from +60 global markets and use the same methodology be it Currencies, Metals, Grains, Softs, Energy, Equity Indices, Livestock, Financials - in USA, Europe, Asia, Australia

- Negativity will be ignored and trade specifics will not be discussed either

Regular updates with charts and P&L.

The day starts on 20 June 2011. Stay Tuned
    :D

2. jb514

jb514

Well, it cannot be done consistently. Where does your edge come from? ie. what makes you better at this than everyone ever?

3. Shagi

Shagi

Its a project to demonstrate publicly what I know is possible and disprove all those who say you can't. So I'm gonna let the trading do the talking.

4. Lucias

Lucias

good luck.. have you did this before?

Please keep us updated.

5. LEAPup

LEAPup

Yes, best of luck.

6. Locutus

Locutus

Well, the only thing you need is luck.

7. the real deal. with your journey. maybe you can show et what a pro trading a live account can accomplish for once . real money. your goal is possible based on one's experience & skillset. (10 k to 100 k in 6 mos ) it will be a challenge .. I look forward to your journal. good luck

8. Shanb

Shanb

Nice...looking forward to it.

9. I love these threads - now if only one person would actually follow through for good or for ill

10. Shagi,

I'm looking forward to seeing you surpass your goals. i have no doubt you can do it. The question is ,is this going to be an ego journal or will you be posting charts so us noobs can learn a thing or two ?

Good trading to you.

jas

#10     Jun 18, 2011