The rally this week

Discussion in 'Trading' started by tradingjournals, Dec 14, 2011.

1. I did not read the above post, but I could see some mention of TJ.

Did this guy say anything opposite or new to what the OP of this thread said yesterday/etc?

I do not like to read long posts to later discover it is just bullcrap, so if someone think I should read it, pls. let me know.

#51     Dec 20, 2011
  2. Like the exit in the snapshot you're too naieve to understand? You know? The lower high you should be selling right now?

Top is at 2283.25, and not likely to break before the end of the week but more than a lower high it was a breach hh, and breaches aren't as predictable as lower highs.

Since you know nothing about how to profitably trade, as soon as this starts to go down you can make your profit on this sim trade, and have one thread that might show accumen in picking bottoms, but as far as I can see, you've ignored the top that the market has made to your own folly, but I don't think anything else should have been expected from you.

#52     Dec 20, 2011
  3. hkrahra

hkrahra

why not 17711 con bars?

:D

#53     Dec 20, 2011
  4. There is no prime indivisible number you can break down into powers for 17,711, and that's why 7^4 and 7^5 particularly are what I watch NQ on in addition to a daily pairs system.

It is not as simple as that, but after hundreds of hours of screen time the power of 7 rule is one to learn, in as much as it is also a way to eliminate non-linearity between price and time, volume contracts are made to follow each other synchronously on their closes.

7 bars will always make up the larger interval, and it is the synchronization of the closes every so often you have to watch to initiate entries rather than relying on one or the other; you'd watch for them both to agree and then take the trades.

Tradingjournals has no idea what he's doing right now, and as far as I can see even though this profitable call is in the black, when it starts to rollover I doubt we will see him even say it's time to get out, and I'm already out at 2259 from 2218.5 at 1 am Monday morning, so he's being greedy letting it ride to 2283.25 so having given up 11 points of upside I am positive this will turn in my program's direction either tomorrow or the day after.

I also know we are unlikely to see him rescind his call before next week at the earliest.

#54     Dec 20, 2011
  5. Are you inviting me to sell to you at the top? For that you would first need to be bullish not bearish. I would not be surprised that you would be bullish at the top (not bearish).

The last time I was bearish on QQQ was when QQQ last visited 57.37. It is in my other threads.

#55     Dec 20, 2011
  6. The post reminds me of poets teaching advanced maths.

#56     Dec 20, 2011
  7. I'm telling you to sell, journals. I'm not going to be buying because my program is short and will cover on a higher low much lower than where we are now, but you can let your trade ride because you haven't ended your trade with any calls, instead choosing to discuss another happenstance event in the Euro right after the Q's turned against you overnight.

So end your sim trade, and you'll get your profit. This is not going any higher, and you've missed the top, so I don't see why you can't look at the screenshots I've already posted, but here it is in case you were wondering what you ought to be doing right now.

It turned short on the lower highs as expected after buying at an incredibly low price early monday morning, unfortunately it held through the bear consolidation period and around the time you started this thread my program showed to be long, but sold at 2259 from 2218.5, and if you aren't taking this out and waiting to re-enter, it's to be expected from you.

Since charts are not something you must be dealing with in your models the screenshot, just so you know, reversed, and also went short, and that much I can tell you is why you should be ending your call rather than obfuscating other threads.

Make your call, buy, sell, hold, and then we'll see where this goes, because holding on such a good day following a breach is not going to end happily and even if you do watch it fall, you can certainly hold long any length of period of time and be proven right eventually, which is probably what will happen if you don't take this as fair warning to sell and go short wrt the call you've made here.

#57     Dec 20, 2011
  8. hkrahra

hkrahra

no rules.there are 2 much rulez and algos the bots are running on.only events.

no more rock'n'roll there is only pop pop pop music

#58     Dec 20, 2011
  9. I'm sorry, but you're lost, and having no sense of your past posting history as a newcomer you should get familiar with the quantitative methods I use, and other succesful traders use.

#59     Dec 20, 2011
  10. hkrahra

hkrahra

as per your chart your q meth is asoldasmygrannyslippers

#60     Dec 20, 2011